Chap 22

"W-What?"I managed to say as my eyes brimmed with tears.

He looked at me and let out a sigh. "Ivy. Heath has been in an accident."

"W-What k-kind?"

"Love.."He said softly as he reached for my hand. "It's been a car accident."

A tear trickled down my face. I was not going to cry no Ivy no not yet until I know what it is.

I wiped my tear away and looked at him. "I'll call Gray to pick me up."

"I'll take you."Cole said as he gave me a warm smile. "After all im your boyfriend."

I nodded, I got up from the stool "B-But don't you have somewhere to be?"

He walked over to me. "You are more important."He said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I started to sob on his shirt, I promised myself I wouldn't cry at all. His hand softly rub my back "I don't want to lose anyone else."I whispered quietly. "I don't want to."

"You won't."Cole assured me. "You won't lose me Love."

I pulled myself off him and wiped my tears away. "Should we go now?"

He nodded. We left the apartment.

-

I walked down the hallway of the hospital, pale blue walls posters pinned up on the wall. Grey steel chairs all stuck onto the wall.

I could see Aiden pacing back and forth his fingers laced at the back of his hair. Grayson sat on the floor. Evan back leaned against the wall. Carter sat in the chair with his head in his hands.

I turned around my body bumped against Cole. Cole wrapped his arms around me tightly "Come on love."He whispered.

"I can't. I can't go there to them."I said as my forehead pressed against his chest. "I can't."

"Yes, you can Ivy."Cole softly told me. "He's your brother and he's need all of you together waiting for him."

I moved my face out of his chest and looked in his dreamy eyes and he looked into mine. Tears trickled down my face like a waterfall. "How do you always know what to say?"

His thumbs wiped my tears away. "Because love does things to a person. Words come out that I didn't even knew I had in my mouth."

I let out a soft chuckle. He let go of me then I took a deep breath and let it out. I turned around and walked towards my brothers.

Gray looked at me and gave me a weak smile as I joined him on the floor. "How did it happen?"

Carter moved his head out of his hand and looked up "He was on the way to Spencer's and he took his pills as well."Carter explained as he looked at his fingers "T-Then a lorry came out of nowhere and hit him."

"W-Where is he now?"

"He's in surgery."Evan replied quietly. "It's been hours."

I nodded slowly. I looked up at Cole. "If you wanted to go to tha-"

He cut me off. "It can wait. You need me now."

I smiled at him weakly. Aiden just gave Cole a smile.

"Where's Uncle Ben and Doug? Finn?"

"Home still sick."Grayson said "Uncle Ben and Doug are coming a little later."

Bryce ran into the corridor and looked at us he was in blue scrubs he looked at us. "Erm..The doctor will see you guys shortly bu-"

Aiden cut him off "Is he okay? We need to know now."

Bryce let out a sigh and sat next to Carter. "Guys it doe-"

"Don't tell us."I whispered "Please just not yet."

Grayson looked at me his eyes brimmed with tears. "Ivy."Grayson said softly "When you have a band-aid on you would want to take it off quick so it would easy the pain don't you?" I nodded. "Just let Bryce say it."

"It isn't going to make it any sorts of easier."I said with a sigh "You can't prepare yourself for things like these."

"Love, just let Bryce say what he needs to say."Cole said softly.

I got up from the flor my eyes brimmed with tears. "I can't hear him say it what I know what it is already going to be."I admitted as my voice broke. "Heath is Heath. He's has the gift of guitar and an amazing set of vocals like Evan has he was going to get a record label and share his music. And h-he didn't derseve t-this at all."

Aiden looked at me his eyes brimmed with tears he let out a sniff "I-I know h-how you are feeling Ivy."Aiden said "Bur I've gotta hear this we all do."

"Well I'm not going to Aiden because I don't want to lose anyone else."I confessed. "I'm not going to especially not one of my brothers."

"Well I need to know if I'm going to lose another sibling again."Aiden yelled. Then realised what he said "I already lost one."He whispered to himself.

Tears ran down Evan's face "Aiden just leave it."

"W-What do you mean you already lost one?"I asked in a whisper.

"I mean you, Ivory. You used to be this outgoing person who didn't care what people though and did her own thing."Aiden answered as he looked at me. "You always used to play with us every sport we played now you don't. You too busy caring about those burns which you think define you. You weren't afraid of anything these days you are. You let go of yourself. Yo-"

He was right. I did let go of myself and became this horrible person.

Carter cut him off "This isn't the time nor place to do this Aiden."

"We all are under a lot of stress right now."Bryce spoke up. "I'll come later with the doctor to give your a proper update I better get changed out of these scrubs."

I turned to Cole and hugged him ever so tightly. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"The same sweetheart."

He hugged me ever so tightly.