Chap 21

Ivory Hoye~Harrington.

The sun peeked through the curtains bringing light into the room. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in my room.

Confused. I suddenly realised that Cole was asleep next to me just his face laid on the pillow next to mine his arm wrapped around me loosely.

I let out a yawn, a knock came from the door. "Are you awake?"Heath whispered behind the door.

"Yeah."I said as I sat up on the bed. Heath walked in and he saw Cole next to me asleep. He let out a quiet growl and looked at me. "Hey sis."

"Hey Heath what can I help you with?"

"I need you to ring Spencer for me."He said in a whisper."Something is gone wrong and she isn't answering and I can't go down to hers because I just took my pills and Uncle Ben will go ballistic."Heath explained. "I don't trust the others. And my sugar has kind of dropped."

Explains the growl then. I nodded at him. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and put it in my back pocket of my joggers. I slowly swayed my feet in front of me I placed my feet on the hardwood floor and stood up. "Let's go. I don't want to wake up Cole."I said as I walked to the door. "He's been up the night with me."

"What do you mean by that?"Heath said but it sounded like a growl.

"Hate to say this but Bryce was right."I stated as I walked out of my room. "Peanut Butter and milk do not mix."

"Don't need to tell me."Heath muttered then we walked into his room.

Oeros packets on his bed and gallons of orange juice by his bed. I sat down on his bed and started to eat the peanut butter oeros.

"I asked you to call Spence not eating the oeros."Heath grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him and pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I went on contacts and found her number. Heath introduced me to her ages ago as his friend but I knew it was something more then that.

"I'm ringing now."I pressed dialled. "Be good."

The ring went through. "Hello Riv?"She spoke over the phone.

"Heyy Spence."I said cheerfully over the phone. "How are ya?"

"I'm doing good."She replied in a weird voice. "May I ask why are you calling me for?"

"Ermm...."

The phone cut off. He let out a sigh. "Can't believe this."He muttered and grabbed two packets of oeros and went out of his own room.

I let out a huge sigh, I picked up the peanut butter oeros packet and went out of his room.

I went downstairs into the living room to see Uncle Ben sat there flipping through the channels.

I sat down on the couch cross legged with packet of peanut butter oeros.

"Is that peanut butter?"Uncle Ben asked as I bit into the Oreo."I thought you didn't like peanut butter."

Suddenly sadness came over my body. I sniffed. "People tastebuds do change!"

He looked at me shocked. "Okay Riv."

Aiden walked into the living room he looked at me weirdly."Peanut butter Oreos for brekkie?"

I got up from the couch, I looked at him my voice broke. "People tastebuds change! It's perfectly normal!"

"Wow, I only sai-"I cut him off with my middle finger my favourite. "Go away Aiden!"

He just nodded at me. "Okay Riv."

I probably staring my period maybe? I didn't even know why the fuck I was acing like this.

I looked at him. "I'm sorry Aiden and Uncle Ben. I'm just not feeling myself today."

"It's okay sweetie."Uncle Ben said sincerely.

"I'm just going to wake up Cole and go for fresh air."

I left the living room and walked upstairs into my room to see Cole on the phone he hung up as I walked to him.

"Who was that?"

"Mason. You don't know him."Cole said. "Are you feeling alright?"He looked at my Oreo peanut butter packet "At the peanut butter again?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Can we go home?"

"Yeah sure."Cole replied with a smile. "I'll drop you back I have somethings to do."

I sat down on my bed next to him. "Are you done with the gang stuff?"I asked him. "Because that's what you told Gray? Are you?"

He looked at me and took a hold of my hand. He let out a sigh. "It's complicated."

"Like how? That's what people say when in a difficult relationship not that."

"Babe I promise it won't have nothing to do with us okay."

I nodded. "Okay."

-

I nibbled on the peanut butter Oreos, I love this why did I swear off PB? It's urgh I can't even explain it. It's amazing.

"Still at the Oreos are we?"Cole asked as he pulled out the orange juice out of the fridge.

I nodded. "Have you taste these? It's amazing."

He let out a chuckle, he pulled a glass from the draw he walked to the counter and placed the glass onto the counter pouring his orange juice in.

He was in a white shirt and black trousers. His tie hung around his collar undone. He turned around and picked up his glass. His arm collars were rolled up showing his beefy arms.

Oh my gosh only if guys knew what that does to a women.

"Somewhere important?"I asked as I bit my lip.

He smiled. "Yeah love, don't worry about it."

"What is it about may I ask?"

"Something."He said as he walked towards me. He took a sip of his juice then picked up a Oreo and he took a bite of it. He pulled a face but the swallowed it down. "There urm..."

"Now I know I don't have to share them."I stuck my tongue at him.

He brought his face to mine and we kissed. Then his phone started to ring, he pulled away and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He answered it. He looked at me as he hung up.

"What is it?"

"Heath's been in an accident."