Chap 33

"The whereabouts of our parents."

Aiden looked at me, his hand laced at the back of his head as he got up from his seat. "W-What do you mean?"

"Are you saying that Finn knew where Mum and Dad were for all these years?"Douglas asked in disbelief.

"Why would Finn have them for?"Evan asked as he bit his lip. "Why?"

"Are you sure?"Aiden asked as he looked at me.

I nodded. I looked at the letter it had the address the country and everything on there.

"Why would he give them to Heath though?"Bryce asked as he paced around the room. "This isn't making no sense at all."

Cole looked at me. He let out a sigh then wrapped his arms around me. "Why?"I mumbled into his chest.

"Don't worry about it love."He said as his hand slowly rubbed my back.

"What the fuck are we going to do?"Aiden yelled in frustration.

I slowly peeled myself off Cole and looked at my brothers. "I think we should hit it."

Carter put his hand up. "I've got amazing hiding places where he won't even look."

We all knew not to trust Carter with this, he always was a mummy boy and come clicking to her fingers.

Aiden looked at Cole. "Give it to Cole and he'll hid it somewhere."

"Are you guys sure?"Cole asked as he looked at them.

All of them nodded expect Carter. "No one ever mentions this to anyone."Bryce ordered. "If anyone finds out the people in this room will just have to wait for what I'll do."

"We all got it."I said as I looked at my brothers. "We have to keep this hush."

"We get it."They all said in sync.

I let out a yawn. Cole let go of me and I handed him the letter to stash away from us. All of us.

"Go home."Aiden said as he looked st me. "Have some sleep."

"I'm fine here."

"I'll tell Heath that we forced you to go and get some sleep."Bryce said. "You should go and get some sleep."

Cole nodded. "Yeah you do Ivy."

-

"Cole!"I called at him as I wandered around the apartment. I had a nice sleep last night one of the best I've ever had.

But the thing is I can't find Cole in this apartment. The door which was always locked was open today. He probarbly was in there. The door was half opened.

I gave it a little knock, there was nothing. I walked into the room to see pictures hung up on the wall, Cole was in the photos there was a middle age woman she had black curly hair fair skin mocha big brown eyes she was in a blue dress and Cole was stood next to her he was in white and a smile plastered on his face.

Another picture I saw with a guy who had black hair slicked back he had a smile just like Cole's he had black eyes he was in a suit and he had the same lady there a smiliar look like of her next to Cole.

They looked ever so happy. So many pictures were hung up on the walls there were two of four old people but they looked ever so nice and happy. Then I saw a guitar.

No way. Cole plays the guitar?!

There was a little tv on a tv stand and a bunch of tapes and CDS were on the shelves.

I turned around to see Cole sat there going through this box. He hadn't see me yet but he had tears streaming down his face.

"Hey."I said softly as I looked at him.

He slammed the box shut and looked at me he wiped his tears away in his tshirt. "What are you doing in here?"

"I knocked but no one said anything."I replied. I turned back around and looked at the picture with him and his whole family. "You look ever so happy in these photos."

"That's because I was."He muttered.

I turned around to him. "Can I join you?"

He heisted for a second and just gave me a nod. I sat next to him his hands leaned on the box. I laid my head on his shoulders. "You play the guitar then?"

He nodded. "My Abuela forced me to."He said with a chuckle. "She said it will attract the right girls and such."

"I've always wanted to learn."

"Why didn't you then?"Cole asked softly. "Heath can play it so can Evan."

"Evan did teach me."I replied with a sigh. "After what happened I kind of lost a bit of memory. That's because I hit my head really hard on the surface."

He nodded, his thumb strokes my hand. "I'm ever so sorry that you had to go through that."

"It's fine. It wasn't your fault."

He let out a little sigh. "So have you stopped playing the guitar then?"I asked as I looked at him.

"I always used to play the guitar when my family was alive. I used to do little shows for them but I stopped after they pa-"He cut himself off.

"One day you'll have to play it for me?"

He nodded and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "One day."

"So is that your mum and your dad in that photo?"I asked as I pointed at the picture.

He nodded. "Yeah me, mum, father and my sister."

"What was your sisters name?"

"Rosa."He replied. "She was really ill. She erm had problems."

"I understand."

"My mum was amazing. The way she was and her cooking was the best! Her paella used bu-"He cut himself off again.

"Why do you always stop in mid-senstance?"

"I don't."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at him. "I don't mind see my mum again. But I never want to see my dad."

"I understand that."

"I felt so lost and empty when I heard Mum ran away with Dad. I know she ruined the process of my skin grafts but I miss her."

"At least she is still here. Maybe one day you'll run into her."

"Maybe."

His hand softly stroked my sides. "I loved my family so much we may not had enough but it was enough for me."

I nodded. "If someone told you something and it was really bad would you tell that person what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Heath's girlfriend aborted their baby and Heath didn't know about it. I want to tell him then I don't. Should I tell him?"

"Love just leave it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm."

I nodded then we kissed and......