Chap 19

Ivory Hoye~ Harrington.

I put on a mayday parade jumper on which was black and MAYDAY PARADE wrote in white bold writing. I put on some black jeans and black boots. I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Come on baby."Cole called for me. "Hurry up!"

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bedroom to see Cole stood there in black tshirt, khaki jeans and black sneakers. His hair in a messy quiff. His hand going through his hair. "Ready?"

I nodded as I picked up my phone and put it in my back pocket. We kissed then left the apartment.

I sat in the front passenger seat as Cole sat in the driver seat. He started the car.

It took him twenty minutes to get to Walmart. We don't have food in the house so we thought to go shopping.

I got out of the car so did Cole. Cole got a cart and we walked into Walmart.

"Okay what are we getting?"Cole asked as we walked into the aisle.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever seems good to eat."

We were in the cookies aisle, Cole looked at the oeros he bit his lip ever so confused of what to choose. Mint, Vanilla, Choc , peanut butter or strawberry?

I stood behind the cart my hands on the handle of the cart. "Babe, Can you just pick one?"

"Honestly don't know love."Cole said with a sigh. "I've narrowed it down to Vanilla,Choc,PB or strawberry?"

"Vanilla! Or Choc?"

"I'll just get both."He grabbed both of them from the shelf. Ready to go to the next aisle.

Suddenly the craving of Peanut Butter came over me. My mouth watered as I looked at the Peanut Butter. Smooth,Creamy peanut butter.

No wait I fucking hate peanut butter. Once Gray put it in my hair and I vowed on that day I'll never eat peanut butter or ever buy it.

Cole looked at me. "You alright love?"

"Can you get the peanut butter ones as well?"I asked as I bit my lip. "Please?"

"But the other day when we out for ice cream you said you hate peanut butter."Cole said in confusion.

"Can I just have them please?"

He nodded and grabbed one packet. "I want three!"I told him with a sweet smile.

He let out a soft chuckle, he put the them in cart. We walked to the other aisle. I got Doritos those I love specially the hot ones and Cole got lays.

We walked to the frozen aisle. Cole picked up the milk bottles and placed them in the cart. "Happy?"

I nodded. Then I brought my lips to his and we kissed. I pulled away and picked up the cheese spray behind Cole. I grinned at him and he smiled.

I put that in the cart. We got veggies and a few more things. I really wanted chocatle and popcorn. We went that aisle.

"Love, what are you going to get?"Cole asked with a soft chuckle.

"Hmmm...M&Ms or Hazelnut dairy milk?"I replied. "Or dairy milk oeros?"

"Babe just get me Dairy milk oeros."Cole said.

I picked up his bar and put it in the cart. I gave up in the end and just got both of them. I turned around to see Uncle Ben getting popcorn and Evan with him. Evan saw me he looked at me and let out a sigh.

I quickly turned to Cole. "We need to go."I whispered.

"Why? And why are we whispering?"He whispered.

I gave him a look and he looked. He shrugged. "You were bound to run into them."

I stuck my tongue at him playful he stuck his back and I let out a chuckle. I turned back around to see Uncle Ben talking to Evan.

I picked up a popcorn packet and he looked at me. "Ivy?"

"Uncle Ben!"

We hugged and he pulled away. "How are you? You weren't at dinner last night? The boys said you were at a friends."

Evan gave me this look like shut the fuck up and play along with this look.

"I'm doing good Uncle."I replied with a smile."Yes I was at a friend."

"Well you will be here tonight for dinner?"He asked with hope in his voice. He knew something was going on and he didn't like to be lied to.

I nodded. "Yeah I will be."

He looked at Cole. "Bring your friend along."

"I will."

We hugged again then departed ways. We went to counter. Cole put everything on the conyer belt. "That's Uncle Ben?"

I nodded. "And guessing how he was they haven't told him."

"So you going to dinner tonight? Leaving me all alone?"He pouted.

I grinned at him. "You are coming with me."

We went home and put the shopping away. Then we did it......