Chap 26

"Why don't you go and see him?"Carter asked as he took an Oreo from packet. I swatted his hand away.

I picked up another Oreo and bit into ignoring what he said. I couldn't see Heath not like that. I can't even walk to his room, I just want to know he is going to be okay and he's going to wake up.

I want to remember him the way he was not when I walk in there and all this memories will disappear.

Cole looked at me "Don't you want to see him?"

Aiden looked at me and gave me a warm smile "It'll be nice for him to hear your voice."

I picked up another Oreo and ate it ignoring of what they were saying. I couldn't go in.

And knowing that he could of been a father. He would be one of the best the way he would teach it to play guitar and piano. I'll never him play guitar anymore nor piano.

I may never hear that voice of his.

"Ivy?"Grayson frowned as he looked at me "Are you okay?"

I got up from my seat "I'm gunna go see Finn."

"Bu-"I cut Carter off by walking out of the room.

I walked out of the ward and clicked the button for the elevator to come up. Tears trickled down my face ever so fast, I placed my hands on my neck the elevator went ping and its doors I opened I quickly ran into the elevator and clicked the third floor button.

The elevator doors were just about to close when a hand pushed itself through the doors and the doors opened to see a man stood there he put his hand in his pocket and walked into the elevator.

He was in a white shirt with blood stains seeped through it and his black jeans.

I quickly wiped my dry tears and looked at him "Which floor?"

"Second floor."

I nodded and pressed the second floor. The elevator door shut and it started to go down.

He looked at me "You look pale are you okay?"

I nodded "I'm fine. What happened to you?"I pointed at his shirt.

"Friend's blood. Got injured really bad which landed him in the ICU."He replied with a nod. "What about you?"

"My brother who was in an car accident."I answered with a nod.

"I'm Kayden."He introduced himself. He brought out his hand for me to shake.

"Ivy."I shook his hand i pulled my hand away when the elevator doors opened."Nice to meet you."

"You too."

Then I walked out of the elevator, I walked to the doors of the ward and pressed the button of the intercom.

"Hello?"A voice boomed from the intercom.

"Sister of Finnick Hoye~Harrington."

"Name?"

"Ivory Hoye~Harrington."

"Come on through dear."

The door buzzed, I pushed the door and walked into the ward. I let the door closed behind me.

I walked to Room three I looked at the door for a few seconds and pushed the door opened.

Finn was on the bed with a drip in him and a machine attached to him.

His eyes were red and he had bags, he was in his jammies. He looked at me "Hey Ivy."

"Hey."I said as I took a seat next to him "You don't look so good do you feel alright?"