Chap 8

Next Day.

I let out another yawn as I grabbed my bag from my chair. I came late last night then I expected.

I gotta act like I've had an amazing sleep and I'm fine. That is going to be so hard if I'm yawning every single fucking minute.

I opened my bedroom door and walked downstairs. I heard talking by the living room door. I stood by the door my ear pressed against I found a the portable ladder outside."Carter spoke. Fuck." Didn't even know we owned one."

"One of the neighbours might dropped into the yard by accident?"Doug suggested.

"That was in the shed the other day."Aiden said "It was by my tool rack."

"Well we don't actually need it do we?"Bryce asked. "We don't need anymore siblings breaking legs or arms."

I opened the door and walked in. All four of my brothers looked at me.

"Feeling better?"Aiden asked sincerely. "You don't have to go to school if you don't feel too good."

"I'm okay."I replied "Thanks though."

"Was it your burns hurting last night?"Doug asked as he gave me warm smile.

"It's fine Doug. Thanks for asking though."

"Well Brekkie is inside."Carter said "Eat if you can."

"Eat and take a aspirin."Bryce added.

I nodded. I walked into the kitchen to see Finn spoon feeding Heath and he wasn't opening his mouth at all.

Finn had the spoon filled with fuirt loops. "Here comes the train choo choo. It wants to enter the tunnel."

I bursted out in laughter. Finn looked like a Mother trying to feed its kid.

"I can feed my-"He got cut off by Finn entering the spoon in the tunnel. Heath let out a cough and all the fuirt loops with milk was spat on Finn's tshirt.

Finn looked at his tshirt. "Oh fuck! I have to change now."

Finn got up and left the kitchen. I got a bowl and filled it with cereal and milk. I sat by Heath.

Evan walked in he looked at me "Feeling better?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Heath looked at me confused. "What was wrong?"

"I was ill last night I'm fine now."

Heath nodded. I saw a plate of meatloaf,mash and carrots with cling flim wrapped around it. Shot. They left food for me last night now they are going to know i wasn't I'll.

Grayson walked in he looked at the plate he turned to us.

Evan took a sip of his coffee. "You didn't eat your food last night?"Grayson asked as he looked at me.

Evan looked at me weirdly. "I-I didn't want to."I quickly replied.

"Did you even have your medicine last night?"Evan asked.

Oh fuck! I'm in fucking trouble before I could answer all my brothers were in the kitchen.

"She didn't have her meds last night nor her food."Grayson said as he folded his arms against  his chest.