Chap 20

Evan Hoye~Harrington.

Me and uncle Ben walked into the house with all the shopping. We placed the bags on the breakfast bar.

Aiden looked at us. "Did you get what Carter needed?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Everything for the casserole."

"I ran into Ivy and her friend."Uncle Ben said causally.

"Did you? She should be home by now."Carter said as he looked at his watch.

"Well judging by the cart it was full of a lot junk food but veggies and such."Uncle Ben said. "I don't think she knew that she should be home today."

"I'll text her don't worry uncle."I added.

"I talked to her and I told her to come down to dinner tonight."Uncle Ben said with a smile. "It's about time we all sit down like a family."

Aiden gave me a glare. "Evan I need your help to tune Heath's guitar he insist even if he can't play he wants it tuned."

I nodded and we walked out of the kitchen and we were upstairs in Aiden's room.

He looked at me. "What the fuck happened?"

"We saw her with Cole. Cole was okay he didn't say anything but she didn't say much."I replied."But she said she'll be here for dinner and I don't think he thought much of it."

"I'm going to tell Heath to invite Spencer."Aiden said with a sigh. "So it goes all on him and we can avoid the conversation."

"I don't think that's going to work."

"It'll have to because i can't have Uncle Ben think that I can't look after youse when I've been doing it for nine years."

"He never thinks that Aiden. He is proud of you."

Aiden rolled his eyes and just looked at me. "We have to come up with something."

Ivory Hoye~Harrington

I wrapped the towel around myself as I walked out of the bathroom. Cole stood in front of me.

He smiled then we kissed I pulled away "Come on. It's five and they start dinner at six."

"Are you sure you want me to come?"He asked as he looked at me.

"Uncle did say to bring you friend."I replied with a smile. "What could happen?"

He let out a soft chuckle, he tucked a strand of my wet hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. "Love you loads."

Was it me or did Cole just say to me I love you? My heart skipped a beat. "Love you too."I spoke softly.

We kissed then he pulled away and walked into the shower. I walked into the closet, I pulled out a nice floral top with no neckline I put on black jeans and I slipped on black boots. I dried my hair and left it all out.

I put on simple and eyeliner with mascara. Cole walked out, with his towel wrapped around his waist. His chiselled pack I couldn't even count them I swear he has more then six. Water dropped from them.

I bit my lip he grinned and walked into the closet.

Cole walked out his hair in a quiff he was wearing a black polo with black jeans and vans on his feet. "Ready?"

I nodded "Ready."

-

"Hey guys."Grayson said cheerfully as he opened the door. Who the hell is this and where is Grayson?