Chap 30

Few days later.

I let out a sigh as I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I didn't want to this. Bury my brother six feet underground. And never ever see him again.

I closed my eyes, hoping this was all dream that I was going to wake up and see Finn in front of me.

I heard my door opened and someone walked in. I opened my eyes, brimmed with tears. I turned around to see Aiden stood there in his suit. His tie hanging around his collars undone.

"Hey."He spoke softly. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing much."I replied with a weak smile. "Why?"

He held up the end of his tie and gave me a weak smile. "Can you do my toe for me? You know how do it thanks to white collar."

"Yeah sure."

He walked towards me. I picked up the two ends of the tie and did it. He took a step back and nodded at me. "Thank you."

"You are welcome."

He opened his mouth then quickly closed it, he turned around and walked out of the room.

These past few days me and Cole have been spending it here at the house. Cole spends more time with Grayson now and I understand that. He brought all our things here.

I just looked down at my black dress, my finger slowly traced the hem of the black lace dress.

"Hey, we have to go now."Carter voice spoke from behind the door. "And someone is waiting for you downstairs."

I made my way to the door and opened the door to see Carter stood there in black suit.

"Who?"

"You'll see."

I nodded and walked downstairs into the living room to see Zoey stood there with a bouquet of flowers.

She looked at me then turned to Evan she handed him the flowers and talked to him. Carter stood behind me.

"Who is it?"

Her jet black hair up to her shoulders, her mocha eyes glued onto me she was in a black dress with a blazer on. All her piercings disappeared.

"Ivy?"She said ever softly as she walked over to me.

A tear trickled down my face as I looked at her. "Tessa?"

She engulfed me into a tight hug. Her soft hand slowly rubbed my back. "It's okay Ivy."

I closed my eyes as the tears flowed down my face. Tessa the one who was Aiden's best friend and helped him out by helping us until she had to go to med school on the other side of the world and we all understood. The girl who taught me about my period and being a girl. The girl who took me to get my first bra and She made Aiden drive us there.

"He's gone."I mumbled as I buried my head into her shoulder. "He's gone Tess."

"I know Ivy."She said in a whisper. "I wish I could bring him back."