Chapter 41

"You."

"What do you mean?"I asked as I looked deep into his eyes.

"He was the guy that bullied you in middle school for your scars."Kayden replied as he looked at me. His eyes fixed on me. "You don't remember but I was the one who helped you in maths. When Mr Munnings go-"

I cut him off. "I don't want to relive that again please."

He nodded. He walked behind me and I felt the knife going inbetween the rope holding my hands from behind and he cut it.

I let out a sigh of relief and brought my hands in front of me. Had rope burns on them as I took the leftover rope off.

Kayden stood in front of me. "Cole doesn't deserve you."

"That part of my life I buried it deep down."

"I wouldn't blame you too."

"Ever since that day I vowed I would never go school."

"You are such a strong person."

"Don't say that please."

He nodded. My hand slowly rubbed my wrist. "What did he do to the person you loved?"

"I don't want to say it to you."

"At least tell me what he took from you then. I think I derseve to know."

"He took this supply which he shouldn't of took or knew about."

"You got a mole then."

"We did have one I sorted it. He raped my sister and left her for dead well his men did it and he knew."

I gasped. "No..."

"Yeah he did that."

Linus came down and he looked at us. "Drop off point is sorted. We have to leave now."

-

"I'm so sorry Ivy."Linus said as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"It's fine."

I saw Kayden stood in front of the car his arms folded aganist his chest looking at Cole who was across him with Xavier.

I used to think wonderful Cole, amazing Cole my love mi amor. Now I think such horrible things of him; Cold blooded killer, murder, disgusting.

A tap came fromc my window end, Linus looked up to see one of Kayden's men there. "Time to go."

Linus opened my door. "It was nice meeting you I wish it was under better things."

"You too."

Then I placed my feet on the ground and got out of the car to see Cole, Jax and Aiden stood there.

I ran to Aiden and he engulfed me into a hug. "You had us so worried."

"I'm fine. I just really happy to see you."

"Same here."

"Let's cut the rope off."Jax said. Aiden let out go of the hug and Jax cut the rope off.

"I'll see ya around Ivy."Kayden said and got into his car. He drove off with his men.

"You aren't seeing that thing again."Cole said as he looked at me.