Chap 25

Ivory Hoye~Harrington.

"Love, I brought you some clothes."Cole spoke as he held up a duffle bag.

I let out another yawn and placed my hand on the chest I was sleeping on. "Don't you have school today?"Carter asked.

I shook my head for no and closed my eyes tightly I want sleep.

"Ivy wake up please!"Carter said "You have started to drool all over me."

I opened my eyes and let out another yawn. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?"I asked as I moved myself off Carter. "Can't a girl go sleep without anyone disturbing her?"

Grayson just looked at me and rolled his eyes he looked at Cole. "Did you bring my twinkies?"

Cole nodded "Yeah I did." He opened the duffle bag and gave him a pack.

Uncle Ben looked at me he had stubble on his face. "Don't you have school Ivy?"

I shook my head for no. "Not that I know of."

"She does."Grayson said as he bit into his Twinkie.

"Well if I have school so do you Gray."I added.

"Well I managed to get a few days off my course."Grayson said as he stuck his tongue out full of Twinkie he munched.

"Grayson close your mouth with your tongue in it please?"Carter said with a tone of disgust.

I looked at Cole he was in a black tshirt and black jeans with black sneakers on and a leather jacket. His hair into a quiff. "I gotta go."Cole said "I haven't be able to get time off my course but I'll come back later."

"Take Ivy with you."Uncle Ben said and he looked at me "You are going to school."

"I don't want to."I said with a irritated sigh. "My brother is in the hospital in ICU and you want me to go to school?"

He nodded "Yes I do."

"What did Aiden say? Bryce?"

"Aiden agrees with me."Uncle Ben replied "Go to the bathroom put your clean clothes on and go with Cole."

I looked at Carter with hope gleaming in my eyes "Carter?"

"I'm sorry Ivy but I agree with Uncle Ben."

"Urgh! I haven't even had sleep so how will I focus in lesson?"

"You've been sleeping on Carter for a quite a few hours now."Evan said "you'll be fine."

I let out a dramatic sigh and got up from my seat. I walked to Cole he handed me the duffle bag and I walked into the bathroom.

-

"Do you think it's a good idea for me to go?"I asked Cole as he parked into the school car lot.

He squeezed my hand. "You'll be okay and they'll ring if anything changes."

"Thank you."

"For what?"He let out a chuckle.

"For being there for me and my family."I explained. "You coulda just left me on that day and did what you need to do. But you didn't. I'm thankful for that."