Chapter 1

"Just go and kiss her. You're only going to do it for only five seconds. Don't be a cunt," Justin pushed me out of the booth making me stumble a little bit, good thing I grab the edge of the table making me maintain my balance.

"Go on. Stop being a pussy, Y/N. Just grab her head and smash your lips together." He instructed me. "If you will do it, I'll give you five hundred bucks. And if you don't, I'll take one of your cars and use it for a month." He smirks at me then he motions for me to do what he wanted me to do. He take out his wallet and slammed down the five hundred dollar bill on the table.

I don't need his money but I don't mind having five hundred bucks by just kissing a stranger. And plus, he knows how much I love my cars and he knows that I don't like it when someone is borrowing one of my babies. I hate that Justin is using it against me. I don't even know how we ended up playing dare and dare.

Since he doesn't want to play truth or dare, he knows I'll always pick truth, so I'm safe for whatever bullshit he have in mind.

I rolled my eyes at him and flip him off. I glance back at the waitress who's sitting at the corner next to the counter. She have her head down while reading the menu of this diner. She probably memorized every food that's on it, maybe she doesn't have anything to do than to read it.

I haven't seen the full view of her face but I can feel that she's so fucking pretty. From the way her massive ass sways awhile ago while she was walking to the counter, I know she's fucking hot.

As I take another step closer to her, I stop my tracks when she suddenly look up to me and smile. I can feel the palm of my hands are sweaty and getting clammy. I wipe it on my jeans and smile back at her. "What can I do for you? Are you and your friend ready to order?"

She looks like she's in the same age that I am. I take a glance at her face and I can see how cute her nose is and how plump her lips are. I even take a second to appreciate her brown eyes that looks like a pool of chocolate that you wanted to dive in. She's beautiful, I admit. The waitress looks like God sculpted her by Himself. Everything about her physical attributes are beautiful.

"Ah, no. But I'm Y/N Y/LN, by the way." I flash her one of my dazzling smile and put out my hand for her to shake and she did.

I glance down at her nametag, to look at the stranger's name; Camila. She have a pretty name for a pretty girl. "Thanks," The waitress blush and I knotted my eyebrows at her. "Oh, you said it out loud." She snickered and now it's my turn to blush.

"Uh- sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud." I look back at my friend and he motioned for me to do it. I scratch the back of my neck while looking at her nervously. I take a deep breath and I sighed and thought to myself, here goes nothing. I close my eyes and grab the back of the waitress' neck and attach our lips together. I can hear Justin's faint counting and when I heard him shout, five!

I pull away and I look at the girl in front of me. She have her mouth hanging open and she looks so shock at what just happened. Her brain is still processing at what happened. And when I think she snapped out of her thoughts, she glance at me and as soon as her eyes met mine, she bring her hand to my face and slap me hard. The loud echo of her palm hitting my face can be heard inside the diner. I can hear some gasps and a loud laugh coming from my good friend, Justin.

"Camila!" We snapped our head back and saw a tall, dark-skinned man at his mid-thirties walking to our way. "Why did you slapped our customer? That's not how you welcome them in this diner." He said while kinking his eyebrows up.

"That's because she kissed me out of nowhere!" She yelled and sent me a daggers while looking at me. "This pervert came up to me just to grab my head and kiss me!"