Chapter 34

[A/N: how are you?]

"Do you want anything?" I shook my head no as the Cuban keeps on asking ang checking up on me every five seconds. "Are you sure? I can run at the store and grab some stuff that you want."

"You don't have to do that, Camila. And I'm fine." I chuckled lowly as I reassured her.

I look back at the TV screen and continue to watch the movie. I lean my back on the head board as I place a pillow on my lap then rest my arm that has a cast on it.

I can see from the corner of my eyes, Camila standing next to my bed. I slowly look at her and saw that there's still a frown on the Cuban's soft lips and concern is written all over her face.

"Are you sure? Are you feeling hurt or anything?" She climbed on my bed and went to take a seat next to me.

It's been a month since my poor Aston Martin hit the metal post that caused me a broken arm and some scratches on my face, then my car... well it was wrecked and I'm just going to replaced it.

Since my accident, Camila has been coming over a lot of times and sometimes she will stay the night in Justin and I's penthouse and she will sleep next to me. I'm not complaining though, I know our relationship is kinda- well complicated. I don't know if we are back together or not. I mentally reminded myself that I still have to ask her about that.

Sometimes, the Latina will bring her little girl with her every time she comes over after she picked Daniela from her school.

The little girl and I are getting along again. I'm trying to make things up to her. The five-year-old was a little bit distant when she saw me again after I left them for two weeks. She doesn't know if she will be glad that she saw me or she will be sad because I know she's thiking that I will leave them again, which will never happen again. I will never leave them again, that was the most stupidest thing that I've done in my life. I cannot believe that I will leave the people who really makes me happy and the ones who changed and lit up my life.

"Stop worrying about me, Camila. I'm good." I heard a sigh escapes her lips. "I'm serious. I'm fine, mom." I joked and snickers as I turn my head to look at the brown-eyed brunette.

"Shut up, I'm not your mom." She scoffs as she jutted her bottom lip out.

"But you sounded just like her." I pointed out and I saw her brown eyes got lost behind her eyelids as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"I just- I just can't help to get worried about you. I'm sorry." The Latina mutters out.

"I know and it's okay. I totally understand you. But I only got a broken arm not a broken body. I can still move on my own though." I said jokingly and a giggle surpasses her plump lips.

"I know but I want to take care of you." She grabs my right hand that's resting on my lap and she intertwine our fingers together.

She plays with my fingers and draw some invisible patterns on my palm. "I like it when you play with my fingers." I mumbled out and a blush creeps on her cheeks.

"Well, I like doing that." She admitted shyly then she gave me a toothless smile.

"Camila," I look up from my hand and turn my gaze to the Latina. I heard her hum in response and it only took a few seconds before her chocolate orbs stare back to mine.

"I have a question," She kinked her eyebrow up and tilted her head slightly.

"What is it?"

I bit my lower lip and started chewing it anxiously. "What- what are we?"