Chapter 15

"Do we really have to go home? You know we can stay a little bit longer here, right?" I glance at Camila and saw her pouting at me. I zip our duffle bags and tossed it on the bed.

I chuckled at her then take a step closer to her, as I peck her lips then nodded my head. "I know and I hate to say it but, yes baby. We have to go back home." I brush the strand of her hair that's blocking her face and tuck it behind her ear. "Your daughter misses you. Aren't you excited to see her?"

"Maybe, I guess." She said giving me a shrug. I kinked my eyebrows up at her answer. "Just kidding, of course I miss my little princess. If we only brought her with us, then there's a possibility that the three of us will stay here, forever."

"But it was your idea not to bring her with us." I told her while reminding her what she told me at her text, the night before we go here. She hugged my body and I did the same to her. "Plus, I don't think Danny will like to sleep while the bed was rocking then see what we did last night."

My girlfriend's face flushed and she hide her face on my shoulder. And mumbled something against my shirt but I barely understands her since her voice is muffled.

"What did you say?" I ask her and look down to her while running my hand on her back.

"I said, last night was amazing." She rest her chin on my collarbone and I plant a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I know, it was incredible." I cup her face with my hands and brush the tip of my nose to hers then kiss it, causing for her to scrunch it up.

My girlfriend is so adorable. I can see the happiness glistening in her doe eyes. "I love you," I told her and she blushed again while she smiles at me widely.

"I know," She nuzzle her face on the crook of my neck and place a kiss on my expose skin.

"Let's go home?" I asked my girlfriend and I heard her sighed playfully then bopped her head.

She untangled her arms around me as I grab both of our bags and Camila intertwining our fingers together.

We walked outside of the cabin and I locked it before we head outside the forest. "I want to go back here soon. If that's okay with you?" Camila said while we keep on walking in this place full of trees.

"I was actually thinking that we could spend Thanksgiving or Christmas at cabin with Dinah and Justin and of course, Danny." I said and I look at Camila.

"But Dinah always go home at Sta Ana during those holidays so she can celebrate it with her family. And she's always letting me and my daughter to tag along with her. And of course, since Danny and I doesn't have anyone in our life except for Dinah, we always go with her. And my Thanksgiving and Christmas these past five years have been really amazing because of the Hansen's." The Latina informs me and she added, "Her family loves my daughter and I so much. And they are like my realy family because they are treating Danny and I as there own flesh and blood."

"Then that's great to hear. I'm glad that Dinah's family loves you." I said genuinely and Camila nodded her head at me.

"But now that you came in to my life, Daniela and I are happy that we doesn't only have Dinah as our family but also you and Justin."

I press my lips on her temples and told her, "And I'm glad that I get to be a part of your family."

We were so busy talking while walking that we didn't even notice that my car is only three steps away from us.