Chapter 4

Justin and I have been walking around the park, there a people who's enjoying the cloudy day while having a picnic with their love ones. While others are playing with their dogs and their kids.

As Justin and I took a seat on the bench when we heard a familiar voice calling for me. "Y/N!" I snapped my head and saw the little girl running towards us.

"Hey Daniela," I lift her up and place her on my lap. "What are you doing here? Are with someone else?"

"Daniela Cabello!" The three of us look up and saw the brown-eyed girl resting her hands on her knees while panting and catching her breath. "What did I told you about running away from Mama?"

"You told me not to, but look Mama! It's Y/N!" The toddler said while clapping her hands excitedly.

"Hey Camila," Justin and I greeted the young mom and she smiles at us shyly.

"Hi Justin, hi Y/N." She shift her gaze from Justin and I to her daughter. "Daniela, let's go."

"But Mama, I want Y/N and him to come with us. Can they come with us, Mama?" She asks while glancing up at her mom and giving Camila with a pleading look.

"Justin and Y/N might have something else to do, baby." Camila said and the four-year-old kid started pout while her eyes are forming some tears.

"Don't be like that," The young mom sighed as she crouches down to her daughter's level, and the little girl is still seated on my lap.

"But I want Y/N to come with us," She murmured. I can feel my heart melting at this little kid. "I want to play with her."

Camila was about to speak up and talk to her daughter again when Justin interjected and said, "I know my bestfriend, Y/N is not doing anything today so I guess she can come with you, right buddy?" He pats my back and Daniela looks up to me then do her puppy dog eyes thing.

I sighed and the tip of my lips twitch up as I said, "Yeah, I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day. So, I guess we can play?" I ruffle her curly locks and she giggles cutely.

"I have to go. I have some important things to do. She's all yours, cutie." The Canadian guy lift himself up and brushes off his pants. And tap the little kid's nose and she scrunched it up cutely. "It's nice seeing you again, Daniela." He smiles at the little kid and turn her head to face Camila. "And you too, Camila. Your final interview will be tomorrow, aight?"

"Alright, thanks for reminding me Justin." Camila smiles and went to take a seat next to me.

"Y/N, I have to go. Enjoy the rest of your day." He smirks at me and I punch his abdomen. "Fuc–"

"No cursing," I warned him and pointed out at the toddler on my lap.

"Screw you," He huffs and pats my back. "I'll see you later. Bye Camila, bye Daniela!" He saluted and wave at us goodbye.

"Mama, let's go home!" Daniela went to climb on her mother's lap and wraps her arms on Camila's shoulder. "I wanna go home because Y/N will be with us. So we can play again."

"Alright, alright." Camila chuckles at her daughter's excitement and she stand up from the bench while still holding her daughter in her arms.

"Y/N, let's go!" Daniela beckoned for me to follow them and I did.

"Did you guys had a car when you guys went here?" I asked them. And Camila shook her head no. "Then let me drop you guys off to your apartment building."

"No, it's fine. We can just walk, since Daniela and I really walked when we went here. We'll just wait you to our apartment or just wait us till we get there." Camila said but I just can't let them walk when I know I took of my cars with me.