Chapter 42

Camila's POV

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I looked back at the reflection and saw my mom, standing behind me while fixing my veil. She's looking back at me and smiling at me widely while I check myself out on the mirror.

"I am nervous and excited at the same time." I breathed out and tuck some strands of my hair behind my ear while I keep glancing to my tummy then look at my wedding dress the to my face. "Do I look okay, mama?" I asked my mom and she nodded her head.

"You look amazing, mija." She said while she place her hand on my arm and rub her palm slowly on it.

"Are you sure? Don't I look a little too fat?" I bit my lower lip anxiously and glance at my reflection again.

I don't know why I'm so worried that Y/N will change her mind and back out in our own wedding if she sees me right now. I'm not ugly, I'm just- I'm not a little too confident to myself. I don't know why I'm being like this, maybe because my baby bump is a little more obvious and that my wedding dress had to be adjusted three times because it doesn't fit in. Well, it's not my fault that I'm already five months pregnant.

Y/N and I found out that I was pregnant when we got engaged- and that was a week after that happened. The doctor told us that I was already ten weeks long, and that news didn't even shocked us, I was- well, we were kinda expecting that I will get pregnant because of Y/N and I's unprotected sex a couple of times. And I know this is not Justin's kid, I'm a hundred percent sure of that and so is Y/N. She knows that she's going to be my baby daddy.

"Stop worrying, Karla. You look so incredibly beautiful, my mija." I heard my dad said. I turn my body around and saw him wearing a black tux and he is trying not to burst out in to tears.

"I am?" I asked him and he couldn't help but bobbed his head up and down without hesitation. "I feel like I'm ugly and that my dress is going to pop any moment now because of my baby bump." I confessed as I bit my lower lip and chew it anxiously.

"You don't look ugly, don't say that. I know when Y/N sees you, she will rain you in compliments because you look so amazing." My father told me reassuringly and I can't help but sighed in relief.

"Do you mean that?" I asked him and he nodded his head without hesitation.

We heard a knock that made the three of us snapped our head back and saw my little girl wearing a beautiful light blue gown and a flower crown on top of her head, she grin as she looks at me. "Mama!" She exclaimed and makes her way to me.

I slowly crouch down to reach her level and she immediately went to me and kiss my cheek. "Mama, you're so beautiful." She said as she keeps eyeing me while having a genuine smile on her lips.

"I am?" I asked my daughter and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, you look like a Disney princess." Daniela said and I can't help but kiss her forehead. "I am too, right?" My daughter asked while looking at her beautiful gown.

"Of course, we both are Disney princesses." I gushed and she smiled really widely.

I look at Daniela and saw her holding an envelope in her right hand. "What's that baby?" I pointed at what she's holding.

"Oh, Mommy wants me to give this to you." She handed it to me.

I took it from her hand and she look back and saw her grandparents. She've been really close with them these past few months. And I'm so happy that my parents really accepted her with all their hearts. I remember the look on their faces when they first saw Danny. They both bursted in tears and cannot stop from asking for my forgiveness for what they did to me six years ago. I told them that I already forgave them.