Chapter 40

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I keep muttering out as I saw the whole can of paint spilt out on the banner. I run my hands through my hair in frustration. I sighed deeply and groaned as I look down at the banner, with a lot of paint on it, and I laid it down on the grass.

I stand up and kick the empty can of paint then I took a seat on the bench and buried my face on my hands. I cannot make my whole plan work if I didn't make this thing right.

"That shit looks ugly as fuck," I jumped slightly in my place as I turn around and saw Dinah standing while tapping her chin and staring at my messed up banner.

"Jesus, you fucking scared me Dinah." I hold my hand on my chest and the Tongan walk next to me and place her arm on my shoulder. "How did you get here? I mean inside my parents house?"

"You asked me to come here, remember? And your parents let me in." She said with a shrug on her shoulders.

"Oh right," I chuckled while scratching the back of my head. "And thanks, I know that shit looks ugly and I even messed it up by knocking out the paint." I laughed softly.

"So, you're really doing it huh?" She smiles at me and I look at her and nodded my head without hesitation. I can see some tears starting to form in the Polynesian's eyes. "I cannot believe that someone will really be there for my best friend. I cannot believe that she finally found the one for her." She sighed happily while wiping her tears away.

It's been half a year since Camila and I got back together and honestly, we've been doing amazing. I move back to their place and she sometimes help me out on my business. Daniela and I have been more attached to each other, that kid will be the death of me. And the three of us are having family days every weekends.

After what Justin did to her, we talked and we've decided to file a case against him. I actually don't want to do that, but every time I see him, all I can picture is him on top of my girlfriend, doing the things that he should have not done to her. He apologized to Camila and I for a million times and we told him that we will forgive him but not today, maybe in the next few months or years, who knows.

And now that the Canadian guy is sentenced to be in prison for ten to fifteen years, I will be the one whose going to handle The Grid, again. But this time, Camila will be the one whose going to help me.

My little family and I are doing great and I just hope that we will be living in this kind of life for a very very long time.

The two of us lean back on the bench and Dinah started talking again. "You know, before you came in her life, she kept on saying that she might not see the person whose for her and that she might grow old, and raise Daniela on her own. But I kept on telling her that one day, that person- the one whose for her will come knocking on our door and looking for her. And it's funny because that's what you did the first time you went to our apartment." I chuckled at the memory and I can feel my heart thumping so hard when the images of Camila and Daniela shows up in my mind.

"And I remember when she told me that no one might take her out on a date because she already have a kid, and she knows that a lot of people doesn't want to commit to someone when they know that they already have a baby, or someone will love her and treat her right but they will hurt her kid while she's not around and you know how much Camila loves Danny. She keeps on having all the negative thoughts every time someone tries to take her out on a date, that's why she keeps on shutting them out." Dinah informed me and I raise my eyebrows at her, looking at her oddly. "But then you came, you came into her life- into their lives. And all of those bad and negative thoughts she had before, all of those things went away when you started to date her and when she saw how you treat Daniela like your own." She paused for a second then she added, "I remember when she told me one time, she told me that she loves you so much and it scares her to death."