Chapter 30

[A/N: since u guys dont want any drama. ill give u one xoxo]

I re-read the text of Dinah as and check if I'm on the right house, and if the Polneysian gave me the right address. I told her what I planned and I asked her not to say anything to Camila, and she pinky promised me that she won't.

I remove my shades as I take another glance on the small house that looks like a family with only four to five members fit in. I look around and it seem like there is no one in there. I'm really doubting if Dinah gave me the right one.

"Sofia!" I heard someone shouted and that made me snapped my head and saw a short blonde woman with eyeglasses, calling for the young girl- at around ten or twelve years old- with bookbag on her bag, and running away from her.

I watch as I saw them enter the house that I've been eyeing for more than twenty minutes. So I guess that is Camila's mom? And sister? The young girl is named Sofia, so I bet that's Camila's sister.

I take a deep breath and stepped out of my car. And I slammed the driver seat, shut. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I take it out and saw that my girlfriend sent me a text messages.

[Baby 💞 — 2:34 pm];
wer r u?
i havent seen u around the apartment since this morning
i asked dinah if she saw and she said that u're going out somewhere
so mind telling me wer u r?

[Me — 2:35 pm];
Babe, I'm with Justin.
We're just having some bro-bonding, something like that.
I'll be back before dinner.

[Baby 💞 — 2:38 pm];
oh ok
see u later

[Me — 2:40 pm];
I love you.

[Baby 💞 — 2:40 pm];
ily

I can't let Camila know that I'll be talking to her parents and her younger sister, well... not right now. Maybe if our will end well, then I'd probably tell her.

It has been three months since my girlfriend and our daughter has celebrated their birthdays at the log cabin. It has also been three months since the hearing against Alessandro Dellisola, Daniela's biological father- happened.

He didn't told a single lie when the Attorneys and the judge ask him about what really happened and what he did to the toddler. He admitted that he was drunk at that time and hit her more than once. He said that he couln't control his anger and the little kid was the only there, so his drunk self thought that he should lay his hands on her to let all his anger out. And I think it's stupid, he really is a dumb jerk.

If you're watching your kid, you shouldn't be drunk in the first place and you shouldn't take out all your anger to them because they did nothing. And hurting them is also not an option if you are mad at someone and they are the only whose around you.

After the hearing, the court has accuses him guilty and sentence him to fifteen years in prison. He will also not have the share custody to Daniela when the time he got out of the jail. And let just say that everyone are so happy that the court decided that.

I was broken out of my trance when I heard the front door slammed shut. I take a deep breath as walk on the front lawn and wipe the sweat from the palm of my hands.

I knock on the door three times and it only took a second for someone to open it up to me. As the door flew open, a smaller version of my girlfriend is standing in front of me, with a confuse look on her face.