Chapter 37

[A/N: *taylor swift's voice* another day, another drama, drama.]

Camila's POV

[A/N: Slight smut.]

"Can- can you help me get my clothes off? I don't want to sleep wearing jeans." I slurred to Justin and the Canadian guy strip me off from my clothes. I can feel the air hitting my naked body.

I was about to drift off to sleep when I can feel someone hovering me but I decided to ignore it. Someone's fingertips are running on my arm, making a shiver run down to my spine.

I keep on ignoring it then a few moments later, I can feel an unfamiliar pair of lips pressing on my neck down to my collarbone.

I moane out when he started to suck my pulse point, I place my hand on his hair and push his head away from my expose skin. "What- what are you doing?" I asked the Canadian guy and his eyes are dilated as he stares back at me.

"I've always wanted to do this... for so long." He mumbled against my collarbone and he kept on placing open mouth kisses on it. "I like you, Camila. I really do but I can't have you because you and my bestfriend are together. And you both look so happy together." He stops for awhile before saying, "But you know, I've always dreamt of fucking you in my bed... so hard."

"Justin, we can't." I flutter my eyes open and I can see him not wearing any shirt. "I can't cheat on Y/N."

"We don't have to tell her," He whispers and suck my nipple lightly while swirling his tongue on it. His other hand slowly snake to my other breast and grope it then he started to play with it.

"Oh fuck," I wanted to stop him but I'm to weak and too drunk to push him off.

I can feel Justin's lips wrapped around my other nipple, giving my other breast the same treatment. "Shit," I hissed when he bit it then let it go with a pop.

I watch him with hooded eyelids as he strip himself off from his clothes. He stuff his face on my neck and drag his tongue slowly on my expose skin, then he suck it lightly. And he teases me with his hard cock, he run the tip of his penis' head on my wet slit, making my hips buck up.

"Y/N, please baby. Just fuck me already, stop teasing me." I pleaded and I heard a sighed escapes from the Canadian's lips.

I can feel his stiff pole pushing inside my slick cunt. "Oh God," I moaned out.

I furrowed my eyebrows when the dick that's inside me feels so different. "How come your dick become smaller, Y/N?" I asked and giggles as I arched my back and grasp the person's back whose on top of me and lift my hips up so they can thrust harder and deeper. "You're way larger and bigger awhile ago."

I can feel him starting to thrust slowly while he keeps on pulling in and out of inside me. "Faster, faster." I let out a low growl when I can feel the one whose on top of me slowing down. "Come on! I need more!" I groaned loudly and the bed started to shrieked and the headboard is tapping the wall so hard.

I can feel my walls clenched around his member. "I'm coming," The guy above me said and he slowly pull out of me and spurt his cum on my thighs.

"I didn't even cum," I groaned in frustration when I didn't even got the chance to have my own orgasm.

"When did Y/N got so bad in bed?" I asked myself then I decided to ignore it and close my eyes while I drifted off to sleep.