Chapter 9

Camila's POV

We kept on walking on this beach where Y/N lead me for almost five minutes now and I don't even know where Y/N will take me. I can't even see a shit, other than the moon and the stars in the sky but I can hear the waves of the sea, crashing down to the rocks.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked the girl whose been holding my hand since we got here.

"What?" She turn her head at me and shook her head in amusement.

"Well, we've been walking for God knows how long and my feet is killing me. I feel like you're going to take me to some secluded area and you will stab me then leave."

She laugh loudly and I swear my heart skip a beat when I heard her contagious laugh. I know I like her. I know I like Y/N because who wouldn't? She's smart, she cared about me and Daniela, she's also beautiful and hot plus she's kind and she look thousand times cuter when she's hanging out with my daughter.

But if I'm being honest here, I am really hesistant to let her take me out on a date because she might just fuck me then leave me. I'm not judging her but she was the one who told me that she only fuck girls then leave them, so it really shocked me when she asked me out the other day. I thought about giving her a chance because it wouldn't hurt to let the girl prove that she likes me right? So that's what I am doing right now.

"How did you know I was going to do that to you?" She asked with a hint of seriousness in her voice.

I quickly untangled my fingers to hers and widen my eyes at her. "I'm just joking, Camila." She laughed and grab my hand again and interlace our fingers together. "I would never do that to you." She mumbled.

Y/N stops walking for a second and she turn her head to look at me, "Does your feet hurts?" I nodded at her and kneel down in front of me and un-strap my heels.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she just shrug her shoulders at me.

"I'm going to remove your heels. I know it's killing you feet, so is it okay to you if walk on the sand?" She looks up to me briefly then her eyes landed on my exposed legs.

"My eyes are up here, Y/N." I cup her jaw and lift her head up so she can make an eye contact with me.

She smiles at me innocently and I rolled my eyes at her. "So, is it okay for you to walk on the sand so your feet wouldn't hurt more? If not then I'll remove my shoes for you so you can have something to wear for your feet."

My heart swells at how cute she is. "No, it's fine. But it will be better if you will remove your shoes too, so we can both walk on the sand with bare feet."

She muttered out, okay. Then proceed to remove my heels. I stepped out on it and she also remove her shoes. I was about to grab my heels from her hand so I can carry it but she shook her head no at me. "No, let me."

I loop my arms on her and we only take a few steps when I saw a place lighting up with a lot of candles and some fairy lights, hanging down on the tree.