Chapter 17

Camila's POV

"Troy!" I motioned for the tall blonde guy whose walking around at someone's booth and serve them their drinks. I told him to come with me.

He is one of our waiters here in The Grid and her is also one of my friends here in my job. Well, most of my co-employees are my friends, except from one person though, Alycia. I actually don't know why she keeps on glaring me. I know her and my girlfriend used to hook up, but I'm trying to get along with her because I don't want to cause any badblood to any of my co-workers.

He sprinted to me and place his beverage tray. "What's up Mila?"

"Can you bring this to those guys over there?" I pointed at a bunch of what looks like are business men and two woman sitting on two men's lap, they are all settled at the booth right in the corner. "They ordered two sex in the beach, a five shots of tequila and a bottle of vodka." I informed the tall blonde guy and he nodded his head at me.

He place the drinks on the tray, five high-ball glass for the vodka, slices of lime and salt and a bucket of ice. "Thanks, Troy." He gave me a smile then went off to give our customers our order.

My eyes roam around and try to look for my girlfriend but I can't seem to find her. Y/N is always at The Grid everytime I'm on my shift, she will either stay in her office or just sit on the bar stool on the side of the bar counter. She told me that she's just looking out for me. Who knows someone might do something bad to me and she wanted to be there to beat their asses up. She will wait until my shift is over so I can stay at their penthouse for the night.

I groaned internally when I couldn't see any sign of her in the bar then I asked myself, where did she go now?

I notice a lot of people huddling up outside of the VIP rooms. Zayn and the guys are pulling someone downstairs. I wonder what is happening up there.

It has been a month since we had sex on the floor of my bedroom while my daughter was sleeping on my bed. And we just celebrated our second month anniversary last week, by staying inside my place and watching movies. But she still took me out on a date the same night then she built a fort for the three of us, with pillows and blankets. And Danny, of course, she joined to celebrate our second month anniversary.

I know what we did a month ago- is risky as fuck- because you wanted to sleep with your girlfriend when you know that there's toddler next to the two of you, but I can't help, I really needed her at that time. I'm just glad that my daughter only thought that it was only a monster under my bed whose making those groaning sounds. I even want to know the look on het face when she saw me sucking Y/N off or even riding my girlfriend. I think that will traumatize my little girl so much.

And after what happened that night, we made love to each other a lot more times. I can't seem to keep my hands off to myself, well can you blame me? My girlfriend is so sexy, she's so fucking good in bed and she's such a daddy.

My face heat up as I thought about the times when we had sex and how she dominates me everytime. God, she's so hot. I can feel myself getting wet. This is not the time, fuck.

"And what are you thinking that made you so flustered?" I heard a familiar voice. I jump slightly on my spot and glance at my side to see my girlfriend kinking her eyebrows up at me. I hold my hand on my chest and try to calm myself down.

"Where have you been?" I tried to change the subject. Then I jutted my lower lip out and she rolled her eyes at me playfully because I know how my puppy face do to her.

"Stop with that pouty face," She said and lean in to kiss my lips. "I was at the office then one of the bouncers called me, then I went upstairs with Justin. Some bastard was causing a scene and we called Zayn and the guys to kick him out."