Chapter 19

"What?" I asked her. She slowly lift her head up and trap her lower lip with her teeth. "Are you fucking serious? That fucking asshole is Daniela's father?" My grip on the steering wheel is tightening, I can see my knuckles turning white.

I can't believe this. I can't believe that this is fucking happening right now, it feels like yesterday I was wishing that Danny's father won't make a come back so it won't complicate our relationship... and now this. The guy that I had just beaten up to a pulp, five minutes ago is the father of my girlfriend's daughter- the kid that I grow fond of and I love like my own.

My fear is turning into reality and a damn nightmare, I don't like this. Now that he is back, there's a possibility that he will take them away from me and I don't want that to happen. I want to be selfish and just own the two of them. I don't want anyone else touching my family. They are mine, even if Danny is not my biological daughter, she is still mine.

I heard a weak yeah slip past her lips. I wipe the back of my hand to my mouth and a saw a blood sticking on my skin. I buckle my seatbelt and I can see from the corner of my eyes that the Cuban is doing the same thing. I started off the ignition as I drive our back to her place.

The car ride was silent. You can feel the thick tension building up between the two of us, you can even use a fucking knife to cut this shit. I didn't said anything to Camila because I don't know what to say and I can feel like my girlfriend wanted to tell me something, because one second she will open her mouth but no words will come out or even a sound, so she will close it again then look at the passenger window.

I hit the brakes as soon as I got the chance to parked in front of Camila's apartment building. I turn off the engine of my car and  waited till she gets out of my vehicle.

I tap my finger on the steering wheel waiting for a sound of door slamming, but I guess Camila is not moving in her place because I haven't heard it.

"Y/N,"

"What?" I asked and keep my gaze ahead of me, not even wanting to make an eye contact with her.

"Say something, please." She begged. I know she is referring to what I had just found out awhile ago.

"Is that why- is that why you are crying all day today?" I glance at her and she weakly nodded her head. "How long have you been known that- that fucking guy is your daughter's father?"

I watch her as she fidget with her fingers on her lap and said, "Just last night."

"How many times did he went to The Grid after I saw him last week?" I clenched my jaw as the thought of that asshole going to my bar just to see my girlfriend. I can feel myself balling my fist as I keep my gaze lock on the smaller girl.

"Eight or nine times." I slammed my fist on the steering wheel making Camila slightly jump on her seat.

So he went to the bar for more than a week and I didn't even know about it. I was there six times and I didn't even catch him on the fucking bar ordering some drinks.

"Did you guys talked?" Camila lifted her head and look at me. She slowly nodded her head. "Of course you guys did, how can you know if he is the father of your kid if you guys didn't talked." I remarked sarcastically.

To be honest, I wanted that guy to go back to The Grid if has some balls and I'll beat him up some more.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down but I can feel the anger is boiling up inside me when his words played back in my mind. "That I was the one who took your girlfriend's virginity."

Just the thought of that asshole touching my girlfriend the way I used to makes me wanna smack him. And that Alessandro guy, placing his lips on Camila's.