Chapter 24

"Do I have to go?" Daniela asked and Camila nodded her head as she fix her daughter's hair up. A pout is showing off on the little kid's lips, there's a look on her face and it's so obvious that she doesn't want to go and stay with her biological father.

Another week has passed and today is weekend, again. So that means, Danny will be staying at her real father's place for two nights and three days. It's too long for me, I don't want to wait till Monday morning to see her again. I just want her to stay here with us, this weekend and every other weekends. Why can't the Italian guy disappear? We're happy when he was nowhere to be seen and didn't know that he exist.

After giving Alessandro an excuse on why he couldn't pick up Danny last week, and successfully not let the little kid spend her Saturday and Sunday with her father... because the Italian model really thinks that Danny is sick. We wen't to the zoo yesterday and we even tag Dinah along. The four of us really had fun. And I wish to have moments like that with them again. I just hope we can always come up a lame excuse every weekend so we can't let him take her away from us for more than forty-eight hours.

"Yes, Danny you have to. You know you always went with him during the weekend." The Latina sighed and crouch down on her daughter's level. I lean down on the couch as I watch the two of them interact.

"But why? I don't want to be with him." She said and she inhaled deeply. "Can you tell him that I'm sick again, so he will let me stay with you and Mommy?"

Camila plopped down next to me and beckoned for her daughter to walk up to her and she did. The Cuban lift her four-year-old daughter and place the toddler on her lap. "As much as I want to tell him that you're sick even though it's not the truth, so you can just stay with us- I can't."

"Why? You said that to him last week." The little said as she tilted her head.

She always him or he to refer to her father. I've never heard him call Alessandro, Papa or Daddy these past few days when her father will come up as a subject on something we talked about.

"He will get suspicious, and as much we want to keep you away from him, that would be a selfish for us to do since he is your biological father."

Danny looks at me and gave me a look that she needed some help and she wanted to talk to her mother. So she can let her stay with us. "Sorry, princesa. We can't tell him that you're sick again. As much as we want you to stay with us, so we will have a family day- we can't. And your father said that he will be here in ten minutes. So that means he is on his way-"

I was cut off when we heard a knock coming off from the front door. I get up from the couch and told my girlfriend and Danny that I will be the one to open it.

As I twist the doorknob and pull the door open, I scoff loudly- not even caring if he can hear me. As soon as the door flew open, I saw Alessandro standing outside my girlfriend's apartment with an annoying smile on his face. "I'm here to take my child, where is she?"

I rolled my eyes at him and I fight the urge to beat him up again. "Babe, Alexander is here!" I called for my girlfriend.

"Who is Alexan-" My girlfriend stops herself from mid-sentence and said, "Oh it's you." Camila said dryly and Alessandro flashes my girlfriend a smile while he shows off his pearly white teeth.

Camila excused herself and she told us that she will just get Daniela and her daughter's stuff for the rest of the weekend- in the living room.

I look at Alessandro and saw him staring at my girlfriend's ass. He is practically drooling over it. What a fucking pervert. If we weren't in my girlfriend's place, he is probably on the floor laying down while I beat him up.