Chapter 5

"Congratulations, Ms. Cabello you are going to start your training next week." Justin said and went down to grab something inside his small drawer in his office desk.

Camila had her final interview with Justin some minutes ago and I've been sitting here inside the Canadian's office, ever since he started asking him questions. I pretend like I'm so engrossed with my phone when in reality, I'm listening to every words that slips pasts the brunette's mouth.

And I must say, Camila is really good at this question and answer thing during interviews and she's good at answering my bestfriend's question. She looks like she's really used to this kind of stuff.

He slammed down a thick booklet and he dust it off before handling it to the brunette who's sitting across of me. "Here," Camila takes it from his hand and I can see her eyebrows furrowed.

"You have four days to memorize all the drinks that our bartenders used to mix here, then I'll show you how to do it." The blonde Canadian smiles at the Camila and the smaller girl smiles back at him.

"Thank you so much, Justin." She stands up from her seat and went to where my bestfriend is sitting and give him a hug. "Thank you for giving me this job, I promise I won't let you down."

"I have no doubt of you letting us down." He hugged her back and pull away from the Cuban. "Just don't forget next week, alright? If I ever wanna reschedule your training, Y/N will tell you about it," He gestures to me and the brown-eyed brunette looks at me, I can't help but offer her a small smile.

I stand up from the couch where I was sitting and I almost stumble back when she rushed to my side and caught me off guard when she wrapped both of her arms around me. My heart started beating so fast and my stomach is doing some weird flips, what the fuck is happening to me?

My eyes suddenly landed at Justin who's smirking at me and making some kissing face. I flip him off and I awkwardly reciprocate the Latina's hug. I pat her back three times before she pulls away. "Thank you," She breathed out genuinely.

"Uh, no need to thank me." I chuckled nervously. Why am I being so nervous around her? I cleared my throat and said, "I'm the one who made you lose your job at the diner, I'm just making it up to you."

"But still, you know you don't have to do that right? You don't have to show up to the place where I live and beg for my forgiveness?" She said.

I take a deep breath and said, "I know but my guilt is eating me up. And I even felt worse when I found out that you have a child. I feel such an asshole for doing that to you," I admitted to her truthfully.

"Because you are. You're a fucking asshole," Justin said and Camila snickered at the blue-eyed guy's remarked.

"Shut up! You're the one who asked me to kiss her." I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"But I didn't know that you will do it." Justin said and shrug his shoulders and jump to take a seat on top of his wooden desk.

"You know I will do it because you told me that you will use one of my cars if I didn't,"

Before the Canadian can argued back, Camila butted in and hold her hands up. "Okay, okay. Guys stop." She giggles cutely. "You don't have to fight who's fault it is. I'm fine now and I've already forgiven you." The Latina smiles at me and when our eyes met, there it goes again, my heartbeat sped up again when she flashes one of her dazzling smile.

I shifted my gaze from her and look at the wall behind her. "Ye-yeah, tha-thanks." I mentally slap myself for stuttering and being nervous around the young mom.