Chapter 12

"Knock knock," I slightly open the apartment door of Camila's place and pop my head to see if my girlfriend and her daughter is already dressed and ready to go. I walk inside the living room and so no one's downstairs.

Today is Daniela's family day at the school and will be held at the park. I promised the kid and her mom that I will be there for them, I even promised Dinah that I'll accompany her bestfriend and her goddaughter today, so here I am. And plus, Daniela was so excited that she will finally have two parents for today. I don't mind spending the day with the two of them as a part of their family, I don't want to miss it for the world.

"Y/N!" I heard an ear piercing scream coming off from the top of the stairs. I saw the toddler wearing a plain baby blue shirt and a denim shorts.

"Daniela!" She carefully run down to me and I picked her up then place a kiss on her forehead. "Where's your Mama?"

"Upstairs, she said she will be down any minute." I nodded my head at the kid.

I plopped down on the couch as I place the four-year-old on my lap and she looks at me while knotting her eyebrows. "Why are you not wearing the same shirt that I have?" She asked while pointing at my plain white v-neck shirt.

"Uhm, I didn't know that I should be wearing the same color shirt that you're wearing right now." I told the little girl truthfully. "Should I buy a shirt and change? And why do we need to have a same color shirt?"

"Because Teacher Ally said that that will be our team color for today." Daniela said.

"Oh, should I buy a shirt on our way?"

The little kid was about to answer me when suddenly, Camila's bedroom door flew open making me see the Latina walking outside of her room. My jaw dropped on the floor when I saw my girlfriend wearing the same outfit that her daughter have, while she used a blue bandana as her headband.

"Babe, close your mouth, you might catch a fly." The Cuban giggles while leaning down to place a kiss on my cheek.

"Hi," I greeted her with a smug look on my face then she rolled her eyes at me playfully.

I place down Camila's daughter on the floor, gently. As I stand up to kiss my girlfriend on her soft and plump lips. "You're so freaking beautiful," I muttered out quietly on her lips then I added, "And so damn hot too."

A blush creeps on her cheeks and she mumbles a shy, "Thank you." At me.

"Here, change your shirt. I got you one yesterday. I forgot to tell you that we will be having a color coding or something for today." My girlfriend said and I excused myself to go to the kitchen area to change.

As soon as I finally put the same plain baby blue shirt that Camila and Daniela are wearing, I went out of the kitchen area. I roll my folded shirt on stuff it inside my pocket then I turn my attention to Camila and Daniela.

"So, let's go?" I look down at Daniela then to Camila and the two girls nodded their heads at me vigourously.

The three of us went out of their apartment and went down to the parking lot. The toddler cannot stop herself from jumping up and down, saying she is so excited to attend the family day. And Camila and I just looks at Daniela with an amuse smile on our faces.

I stopped my tracks as soon as I spotted my car. I lead Camila and Daniela to my white 2016 Aventador LP 750-4 SV.

 I lead Camila and Daniela to my white 2016 Aventador LP 750-4 SV