Chapter 14

[A/N: a chapter that most of you will probably enjoy reading. ☺️]

I keep my eyes close as I try to find my girlfriend's petite body. I furrowed my eyebrows when I can't feel her. I slowly flutter my eyes open to see that I'm the only one whose sleeping on the bed. I wonder where she is.

I yawned and stretch my limbs as I pop my bones back. I remove the blanket that's draping on my waist then slide off the bed. I made my way inside the bathroom and started my morning routine.

As I stepped outside of the room, I can hear some clicking of pans inside the kitchen. I went inside to see my girlfriend's back facing me. The smell of bacon fill up my nose.

The brown-eyed brunette was so busy cooking breakfast that she hasn't even felt my presence yet.

A smile creeps on my lips when I watch her moving inside the kitchen so comfortably. The butterflies in my stomach started to stir as the thought of Camila being my wife and her being the mother of my kid or kids, who knows. And she, cooking us some breakfast every morning and I will going home to our own house, with her waiting for me to come home. To be honest, I don't mind having the Latina in my life for a long time. In fact that's what I really want in life.

I slowly walk up behind her and drape my arms around her stomach then nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck. "Good morning baby." I press my lips on her shoulder up to her neck then to her cheek.

"Good morning, mi amor." She crane her head to face me and capture my bottom lip. "I made us some breakfast," She murmured against my lips.

Camila wiggle from my grip and I watch her as she place a plate with french toast, eggs and bacon on it then the other one have a stacks of pancakes with a slices of bananas on it and some chocolate chips, I'm guessing that's hers. She placed two mugs of coffees and tug my hand gently.

"Let's eat," My girlfriend motioned for me to take a seat.

I pull out a stool for her and she thanked me before sitting down. I settle down next to her and kiss her cheek. "Thank you for these,"

"You're welcome. That's the least I could do, since you drag us here to spend our first month anniversary." She smiles at me then we started to devour our food.

I moaned loudly when take bite on the french toast. "Babe, this is good. I didn't know that you're so good at cooking." I told my girlfriend and I added, "You're such a wife material." Her face flushed and bit her lower lip, trying not to smile widely.

"Am I?" She asked and I nodded my head without any hesitation. She blushed even more and I kiss the side of her head.

The two of us started eating in peace then my girlfriend started to speak up. "I got a call from Dinah awhile ago."

"Oh yeah? What did she said?" I asked Camila as she piles our dirty plates and place it on the sink.

"She told me that Danny was looking for me. But then she reminded my daughter that I was going out somewhere with you."

Camila walks between my legs and she rests her arms on my shoulders as I mindlessly place my hands on her slim waist. "And Danny said she wanted to face time after she got out of school. She wanted to see you too." The Latina informed me.

"Okay," I lean the side of my head on her collarbone and I hum when I felt my girlfriend's fingers running on my locks.

"Babe," I hum again in response and Camila talked again. "Can we go to the lake now? I really want to take a swim."

I look up to her and I nodded my head. "Alright, let's go and change first."

She take a step back from me then pull off my shirt that she's wearing making my jaw dropped on the floor then she remove her boy shorts. My eyes travelled down to her body and I can see that she's already wearing a pair of bikini. I take a glance at Camila and I saw her smirking at me. "I- uh- yeah. I gotta- uh-" I cleared my throat and scratch the back of my head. "I gotta go inside the room and change."