Chapter 23

[A/N: rank #45! 🎉 thank you guys so much. i love u. ]

Camila's POV

I walk in the living room with a plate with stacks of pancakes on it, holding the plate it with my hand and the other, I'm holding a cup of hot coffee.

As I take another step closer to the couch, I almost trip and fall on something that made my coffee spill a liitle bit on my carpeted floor and some on mg foot- but it is actually a good thing that I regain my balance or else, my food will be thrown all over the floor.

As I look down, I saw that it's just my daughter's toy doll. My eyes travelled in my living room and saw that my daughter's toys are everywhere.

I sighed and look at my four-year-old kid whose at the other side of the living room, she's having fun on playing with her stuff animals and plush toys while they are having a small tea party. "Daniela, please pick up your toys and put it on your toy box."

"Later, Mama." She mutters out and pour down some invisible hot tea on Stuffy's tea cup. That's what she named her blue dragon, stuff animal.

I place down my breakfast on the coffee table and place my hand on my hip. "No, do it right now." I said in a slightly calm tone as I arches my eyebrow.

"But I want to play more," She said in a quietly voice and she stare up at me.

"I didn't told you to hide all your toys. I only said that you put all those that you are not using- that are scattered on the floor because it will cause for everyone to trip then hit their head or body on the floor. I almost drop my breakfast because of this." I told her as I pick up the doll that almost made me fall on the ground. I gave my daughter a stern look and I saw her bit her lower lip anxiously.

"Now, are you going to pick them up and place it on your toy box or I'm going to give you a time-out?" Still arching my eyebrow at Daniela, challengly. Danny sighed in defeat as she place down her toy teapot on her small table and get up. She started placing someof her toy upstairs to her room- where her toy is located.

I watch as she clean up her mess. After some minutes, my four-year-old kid went to me and said, "I'm sorry, Mama if I didn't clean up my mess sooner." I crouch down to her level and she place a kiss on my cheek.

"It's fine baby. But if you're done playing with your other toys then you have to put them away before grabbing the one you wanted to use, okay?" She nodded her head and I press my lips on her forehead. The she went back to her old spot and continue her mini-tea party.

I went to take a seat on the couch and turn on the TV as I try to find a good show to watch. When I didn't find any, I settle myself to watch cartoons. Eh, because why not?

I finished eating my food and place my dirty plates on the sink.

It's Sunday- so it's still a weekend, Danny should be with Alessandro right and Y/N and should be picking her up tomorrow morning at Alessandro's place, well he only wanted me to go up to his apartment building and get my daughter. I always have a bad feeling about him, I always feel like he will do something to me, that's why I always asked Y/N to wait outside at the parking lot and I'll just call her if he ever do something to me.

So yeah, my daughter supposed to be with the Italian model, right now but my little girl just threw tantrum and cried hysterically, yesterday- saying that she doesn't want to be with the Italian model guy. So I made an excuse when I called Alessandro and told him that Daniela is sick and he immediately said, "Okay, don't bring her here. I don't want to take care of a sick child and I'm busy. Let her stay with you the whole weekend." Then he ended the call.