Chapter 29

[A/N: *DJ Khaled's voice* Anotha one!]

[Warning: Smut! 🚨⚠️ This is the kind of warning that most of you like to have lol. You know the drill, just read this at your own risk.]

As soon as she locked the bedroom door, I pushed her on it and attach her lips to mine. I double locked the room just to make sure no one will barge in.

My hands hold onto her waist and slowly down to her ass anf grope it making her moan loudly. I took it as a chance to enter her mouth with my tongue and I did. I swallowed all her moans as I lift her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

When I felt like getting dizzy, I pull out and started sucking her neck. "Fuck," She tangled her fingers on my hair and pull my head closer to her expose skin.

I lick her neck and started nipping her skin as I suck it lightly. I remove her clothes one by one leaving her on her sexy black lingerie. I untangled her legs and let her feet set on the wooden floor. I take a step back as I admire her body. "You're so damn hot," I breathed out and she blushed and trap her lower lip between her teeth as she looks at me seductively.

I kneel down in front of her and spread her legs a little wider. I look up to her and saw her eyes are dilated as she glance down at me. "Babe," I hummed in response as I started placing open mouth kisses to her inner thigh. "Stop teasing. Jesus." She growled as I flattened my tongue on her clothed center. The Latina lean her head back on the door making a sound. "Just fuck me with your tongue already!" She said in impatient tone.

"So impatient, Mami." I let out a chuckle as I stand up and kiss her lips again. I was going to deepen it but she stops me.

I felt her hands on my chest as she push me lightly, "I think it's unfair that you're way too dressed and I'm almost naked."She murmured against my lips.

Her fingers are playing with the hem of my shirt and she slowly pull them off of me. I unzip my pants and kick it off somewhere inside the bedroom, leaving me in bra and boxer briefs.

Camila lick the palm of her hand and run it over my buldge. "Shit," I hissed and she insert her hand inside my boxer briefs then she started to massage it.

She attacked my lips again, never leaving her hand on my hardening shaft. She take her hand out as she jump, causing for me to catch her and she drape her legs on my waist again. We continue to make out as her arms are resting on my shoulder.

My fingers snake on her bra and unclasp it and throw it somewhere on the floor. When I felt my knees hit the edge of the bed, I lay down my girlfriend gently on the soft mattress and kiss her throat down to the valley of her breasts.

The top of her body are resting on the bed while her feet are both planted on the wooden floor. I settle myself in between her legs as I take one of her soft mound inside my mouth and circle the tip of my tongue on her dusky and proding nipple. "Oh God," She arches her back as her hips buck up. I palm her other breast and started toying with her nipple. I gave her other breast the same treatment as I made my way down to herr toned stomach.

I kiss every inch of her body, trying to familiarize myself to it. "Baby, please." She purred and look down to me.

"Shh, I'll give you what you want in a minute. Just- just let me appreciate every single part of your body. Let me kiss every inch of it, so you know how much I love you." I murmured against her skin and she rolled her head back and muttered out a weak, okay.

I loop my finger on the waistband of her panties and slowly pull it off of her. She kick it out of her ankle and I kneel down in between her legs. I grab the back of her knees and pull her closer to me. My mouth started to water as I saw her wet and pink folds right in front of me.