Chapter 35

"Baby, can you please answer your phone? It's ringing loudly." I mumbled at my girlfriend whose busy cuddling with me.

She is currently sitting on my lap with her body is faced to me while her face is stuffed on the crook of my neck. And I keep my gaze lock on the TV screen while my fingers are rapidly tapping the controller of my PS4.

The two of us are alone in Justin and I's penthouse. The Canadian guy said that he have a lot of things to do tonight, so he might be out the whole day and I'm not even complaining, because Camila and I will get to have the whole place alone, just the two of us- with no interruptions, since Daniela is hanging out with the Hansen kids and Hansen squad for the whole day.

Dinah's family is in town, to visit the Tongan and also Camila and Daniela. My girlfriend wanted to hang out with the whole Hansen squad but she told them that she will just make up to them tomorrow, since they will be here the whole weekend. I wanted to tell her that she can just hang out with me on Monday but the Cuban said that she wanted me the whole day and how can I say no to that?

Now, the two of us are in the living room. We were watching a chick flick movie awhile ago but we got bored, so I decided to play PS4. We were playing Mario Kart few minutes ago but Camila gave up after I beaten her ass three times. She said that she would rather cuddle with me while I'm playing Call of Duty.

"I don't care. I don't want to get up, you're too comfy." She rasped out against my neck an her hot breath hitting my expose skin.

I can feel her hands snaking inside my shirt and the pads of her thumbs are rubbing and drawing some patterns on my rib cage.

I flicker my eyes on the device that's causing an obnoxious tone and saw an unknown number flashing on its screen, the cell number is familiar, I just don't know who owns it. "An unknown number is calling you. It must be important. Go get it,"

I heard a low growl surpasses the Latina's lips followed by a whine as she gets up from my lap, then she slumps down on the couch next to me.

The brown-eyed brunette snatches her iPhone on the coffee table and press the answer button. I watches her as she place her phone in between her shoulder and her ear.

Camila scooted closer to me and slowly lay down. Then she lift my arm that's resting on my lap and lay her head on it. I look down to her and she smiles at me.

I lean down to kiss her forehead and continue to mind my own business. I can hear the Cuban talking but I can't understand a thing because I am too busy playing Call of Duty.

"Tonight?" She asked the person she's talking to then I can feel her sitting up.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I look at her and she looks- I don't know... surprise I guess? To what the other person on the line told her.

"Okay, I'll tell her and I will let you know if she will let us go." The brown-eye brunette said. "Okay, I'll see you later. Bye."

"Who was that?" I arched an eyebrow at her. I paused my game then I saw her as she locked her phone then place it back on the coffee table.

The brown-eyed Latina place her head on my shoulder and buried her face on the crook of my neck. Camila place her arm on top of my stomach and pull me closer to her.

"It was Justin." She mumbled and kiss my neck repeatedly. I hold back a moan and shift on the couch as I face my girlfriend.

"What does he want? He could've called me instead of dialling your number." I scoff and Camila place her hand on top of my mine then she started playing with it.