Chapter 20

[A/N: this story is ranked #64 rn in fanfiction holy shit. thats the highest rank ive gotten so far. its so freaking amazing. pakshet.]

Camila's POV

I tap my fingers on the wooden table of this café as I wait for Alessandro to come. I texted him awhile ago since he has been bugging me to introduce him to my daughter since he told me that we met at the party five years ago. I didn't told him that we had a daughter but he just told me that he knew that he got me pregnant.

He said he didn't gotten any of my information except for my name after the night we had together. I actually don't remember him if I'm being honest, well I actually don't remember any tiny pieces of memory that happened that night. The thing I only remember is waking up naked in someone's bedroom, that's it.

But of course, Alessandro told me that he tried to look for me after that night, he tried to look for me for months and gave up after few years. Then he saw me one afternoon, picking up Daniela from school- that's when he found out that we had a kid together. He tried to look for me again and ended up at The Grid, and when he found me, he seized the opportunity and told me everything. He said he wanted to make it up to me, to Danny and I.

Well, I'm still not going to consider him as Danny's father, not unless we do some DNA test. I want to make sure that he is really the other biological parent before I tell my daughter about him. Although they have the same eyes and same structure of face and nose, I still wanted to make sure if he is Daniela's real father, I'm still doubting that he might be Danny's other parent. I don't even know why.

It's been a week since the last encounter of Y/N and Alessandro at The Grid and yeah, it didn't end up well. Y/N still hates him and I totally understands why.

And it's also been a week when I told Daniela about me finding her real father and she keeps on telling me that she doesn't want him because she already have Y/N and she doesn't want anybody else. I find it adorable that my girlfriend and my daughter have some special bond, and that Y/N treats Daniela like her own daughter. I just wished that this Alessandro guy will disappear because honestly? We don't need him. If he wasn't just really persistent to meet Danny then I would've not let him meet my little princess, but then that would be really selfish of me not to at least introduce him to Daniela.

I glance at the glass window and I still can't see Alessandro. What taking him so long? I still have to pick Daniela up from school and I promised my daughter that we will be going to grab some ice cream after her class.

My girlfriend wanted to come with me today when I meet up with the Italian model, just to make sure that he wouldn't do anything stupid to me- that's her words. But I told her that I got this one and I'll just text her if something happens. I actually love how she is being really overprotective to me and Daniela.

After convincing her that I can go to the café and talk to Alesandro by my own for a long time... she finally let me go alone and Justin texted her that she have to help her bestfriend to do the financial report again.

We dropped off Danny at her school then me at the café where I told Alessandro to meet me up.

I've been sitting here for almost twenty minutes now and he still hasn't showed up. If after five minutes and his ass is still not seated in front of me, I'm going home.

"Sorry I'm late," I whipped my head back and saw the Italian model huffing and catching his breath.

The bruises from his face because of how Y/N punched him hard, it is still visible in his face.

I kinked my eyebrows up and saw him take a seat across of me. "My car broke down and I have to hail a cab and the traffic here is unreal." He said and I lean back on my chair as I look at him.