Chapter 36

[A/N: Split POVs.]

It took me some seconds before I realized what I had just saw with my eyes. "Get off of her!" I shouted as I immediately rush to Justin and push him off of her, causing for him to fall down on the bed.

"It's not what it looks like, Y/N." Justin said as he stand up and went to my side. "I didn't- I didn't do anything to her."

I place a blanket on the Latina's naked body and tap her cheek softly, waiting for her to regain consciousness. "Come on, wake up, wake up."

"Y/N, please... listen to me. I- we- I didn't do anything to her. swear. I would never do that to you. Believe me. I didn't raped her." The Canadian guy begged me to listen to his explanation but my mind is being swarmed up by a lot of questions.

"Then what, Justin? What?" I snapped my head at him and saw guilt flash in his eyes. "I saw you on top of my girlfriend who doesn't have any clothes on and you're fucking shirtless, and she is on your bed, Justin. On your motherfucking bed!" I can feel the veins in my neck popping from the way I raise my voice at him. "And you are telling me that you didn't do anything to her?" I laughed bitterly while I shake my head. "What do you want me to think? That you're helping her or something?"

"I swear, I didn't- I didn't do anything." He rests his hands on my shoulders but brush him off. "And that's what I'm doing! I'm helping her. I am!" He slurred, his alcohol breath filled up my nose and I scoff. He's drunk and the way he moves, he is stumbling as he regain his compsure.

"That's bullshit!" I shouted and hopped off of the bed and face the Canadian guy. I stand face-to-face with him and he take a step back away from me. "And you think I'm going to believe you? I'm not fucking stupid, Justin."

"You have to. I swear, I didn't do anything to her. We didn't do anything." He ducked his head and I felt so betrayed, so fucking betrayed.

The guy who I grew up with, the guy who has been with me since we were kids, the guy who saw me at my worst and at my best... the one who I called my ride and die, he betrayed me by sleeping with the love of my life. I cannot believe that someone like him will be the one who will do that to me. He is like my real brother, I treated him one and he will do this kind of shit to me.

I can feel the anger building up in me. I wanted to beat him up, I wanted to break him, but I can't even raise my hand at him.

"Out of all the people in the world, I couldn't believe that you-" I pointed at Justin whose gaze is still fixed on the floor, then he suddenly lift his head up and his glossy eyes are staring right back to mine, "You will be the one who will do this to me. I couldn't believe that my own bestfriend, the guy who I treated like my own brother will fucking betray me." I can feel the tears forming in my eyes as the blonde guy is frowning and I can see how hurt he is. Fuck, I am too. I'm so fucking hurt.

"What did I even do to you that made you push yourself to do that to my girlfriend?" I clenched my jaw as I look at Camila whose still unconscious and still laying on my Justin's the bed.

"Nothing, but you have to believe me. I didn't do anything." He raise his hands up defensively. "I'm only helping her, I-"

"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! Stop making lame excuses to me just save your ass. I couldn't believe that you would do such thing." I shake my head at him in disappointment. "And what's worst is, you've done that to the love of my life. I thought you're not like every other guy."

"I'm not, I'm not. I didn't raped her. I didn't, I swear!" He said as he groans in frustration while the tears are brimming on his eyes. "I will never do that to you, Y/N. You're my ride or die and you know that. I will never betray you, I will never betray my bestfriend, my sister."