Fights. Chpt. 3

Skip to four months later. Now it's February 2017
CHLOES POV
"Jake! I'm not going to date Emilio because I don't like him like that!" I yell. Jake and I were talking in the office/ garage at the team10 house. He wanted more views so he is trying to persuade me on dating Emilio.

"Chloe! Think about it! The views!" He says.

"Do you only do all of this for the views?"

"No, one other thing!"

"Oh that's right! The money! Jake have you ever cared about my feelings! Or only the views?"

"More views equals more money! It's a win win situation, and I'm letting you date Martinez!"

"I told you already! I don't like them like that! I'm not some hoe that you can prance around and use me for click bait!"

"Your such a bitch, do you know that! I'm glad your boyfriend in Ohio abused you!"

"What the hell jake! If it wasn't for your inappropriate click bait of me, your videos wouldn't get that many views!"

"Bitch!" He says. He slaps my face with full force. I stumble backwards and fall on the ground. I only saw red from anger.

I stormed out of the house and called an uber to pick me up. I headed back to Logan and I's apartment.

"Logan, your brother is a bitch!" I yell walking in the door slamming it behind me.

"You mean our brother?" He says.

"No, he isn't my brother anymore! What he said to me wasn't okay! And I even still have a red hand print on my face!"

"What happened?" I then explained everything to Logan. He was so mad, I was holding him back because I never want to see jake again.

I don't really care if Jake likes me or not at this point. He brought up my ex and that is not okay! He only cares about the views!

A/N
Hey! So in real life, I do hate Jake Paul. He released a diss track on himself and idk if I should like or dislike it! I agree with the song, but it made my ears bleed. I drank about three gallons of bleach.

Hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyy!
-Manda