Help me help you. Chpt. 12

CHLOES POV
So, today was the shoot for "help me help you". The song that Logan made with the Why Don't We boys. It is a fire song! I'm already in love with it.

I decided not to go with them to shoot today, because I wanted to get some me time. It's rare for me to ever be alone in this apartment so I will take all the time I get!

Logan left about an hour ago and I was going to do a face mask, paint my nails, organize my closet and make up, clean the apartment, and take a long shower. Is it just me or don't you love the smell of nail polish? Just me? Okay.

Blah blah blah, Why Don't We, blah blah, nobody gotta know, blah blah blah, Instagram stories, blah blah, snapchat, blah blah blah.

I got everything done, so I decided just to go to sleep. I know, today wasn't the most eventful day for me, but it was nice to relax and let I be quiet for once.

LOGANS POV
Chloe said she just wanted to chill at home today, so I didn't really care. I need to get a lot of work done with this music video. In still confused on how we got Shay Mitchel to be the lead role, but Shay Mitchel is dope!

"Hey where's Chloe?" Jonah asked.

"Ah, she is at home. She wanted the day to her self for 'girl time' or whatever." I answer.

"Is she coming today?" Daniel asked.

"Nah, she said its highly unlikely! But, she is going to go golfing with us in a few weeks!"

"Nice!"

"Hey, I know you guys are great people, just she is my baby sister. I am very overprotective of her since what happened to her in the past. Any of you guys have my blessing, but the only thing I ask is to never break her heart. If you break her heart, I will not hesitate to break your faces!"

"What happened to her?" Noodles asked.

"Well, her ex boyfriend. He seemed like a really nice guy. He has perfect grades, on the football team, and class president. They started to go out and h- he abused her. He took out all of his stress on her. This happened right when I moved to LA, so when I visited her, she was all bruised and had cuts everywhere. That's why I wanted her to move out here. To get a new start. You guys are good, I really hope that these are your true colors. " all of the guys got mad, but had tears in their eyes. They all cared so much for her. I know one day, she will marry one of them.

A/N
Hey! I really just needed a chapter where I explained what happened to Chloe in the past!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda