Her... Chpt. 27

CHLOES POV
We walked up to the door and as we opened it, I saw Jack sitting on the couch with a girl. She is straddling him and looking into each others eyes. I can't believe it. She is-

It's Aspen... the little bitch he cheated on me with. I kept walking into their house, but passed the two of them without looking back.

I don't hate Aspen, I just hate what she made me do. She ruined my relationship and made me feel like shit! I know it's been about two weeks since our break up, but still, I'm still hurt.

I'm sitting at their kitchen counter just staring off into space. I'm waiting for ocean eyes to finish whatever he was doing to come back over to me. "You okay, cupcake?" I hear someone say. I look up and see Daniel.

"I'm okay I guess." I answer and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't believe you!"He yells. Daniel picks me up over his shoulder and walks to his room.

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down their, Daniel!"

"It's not what you think!" He walks into his room and finally puts me down sitting up on his bed. "How are you?" He asks.

"I'm fine!" I answer.

"Nope! That means you aren't fine! Let's take a nap!" He yells at the end. He jumps into his bed next to me causing he to fall backwards.

"Dani, I don't have anything to sleep in! I don't want to sleep in jeans!"

"Take one of my shits! And hurry, I want to cuddle!" He opens up his arms. "You know where to find my shirts!"

I walk over to his dresser and grab a Why Don't We shirt. I go to the bathroom to change. I got back into his room, after changing, and he is now shirtless waiting for me to take a nap.

"Why didn't you go to sleep already?" I ask.

"I already told you. I want to cuddle!" He drags me into the bed and cuddles me. I don't fight it and I just lay there enjoying his embrace.

A/N
Hey! If you didn't notice, I will start to post every other day for now on! Writing everyday proved to be to much for me to handle, so this is what I'm doing now!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda