Prank wars. Pt. 1. Chpt. 35

CHLOES POV
Why did I bring this upon myself!? I can't beat Logan in a prank war? I only have one prank in mind... no that would be cruel. Perfect.

How do I initiate my plan? Should I just go for it? Yeah. That's it!

"Jack! Get your ass over here!" I say lounging in their living room. He runs downstairs.

"What?" He groans.

"We need to prank Logan! Just follow my lead." I tell Jack my plan.

We run to me and Logan's apartment, with Zach hiding around the corner to shoot everything about to happen.

LOGANS POV
Me and Brendan where messing around in the kitchen when I hear yelling from outside my door. Eh. It's probably just my neighbors telling my to shut up again. No big deal.

"Jack, what's wrong with you!" I hear someone say. Lol I know a Jack! What a small world!

"You know what, Chloe!" I heard a different person yell. My sisters name is Chloe. Lol. I then hear a loud thud on my door and sobs. Brendan and I look at each other and run to the door making sure to vlog all of this.

I open the door and Chloe, my sister, stumbles in holding here cheek. She removes her hand to reveal a red a slightly purple hand print on her face. "What happened? Who did this to you! I'm gonna best the shit out of them!" I yell furiously.

"I- It- it was J-Ja-Jack." She chokes on her words hold back tears.

"That little bitch!" I yell and run down the hall where I see curls peering from the corner. "Jack, I see you fucking hair! Get over here!" I feel a hand pull me back and Chloe laughing.

"Prank Wars mother fucker!" She yells.

"You sons of bitches!" I yell laughing so hard. "But you still slapped my sister! I'm gonna kill you!"

"Chill!" Chloe says and wipes the color off her face. "It's blush and eyeshadows, dumb ass!"

"You know we're going to hit back harder!" I yell into the camera. "You guys were filming all of that, right?"

"I did!" Zach yells jumping from behind a fake tree in the corner.

A/N
That was the first prank of prank wars!

I'm going to be posting every other day, and in the day I'm not posting in this book, I will be updating on my other book and vise versa!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda