Back. Chpt. 32

CHLOES POV
"Come back, babes!" Daniel says to me through the phone.

"I'm spending the day with Logan though! I haven't seen him in like a week because I was with you guys!" I respond.

"Whyyyy" he whines.

"It's because Logan. He doesn't want me spending all my time with a bunch of guys, considering one of them is my ex, and he just... he doesn't want me to get hurt again..." It got quiet.

"I'm on my way!" Daniel said to me and hung up. I might as well get dressed for going out with Logan witch probably means he will just be vlogging all day.

"Good morning, sis! The logang and I missed you!" He said while shoving the camera in my face.

"Hey logang! Missed ya!" I blow a kiss to the camera and go to the kitchen to get an apple. "What are we doing today?" I asked Logan.

"Uhh. I don't know, but u knows it's gonna be lit!" He yells and starts running around. You would think in a house with five teenage boys would be louder than an apartment with one twenty something year old choch. Nope. Wrong.

Maybe I should get my own apartment! Lol. Nahh I'm just an irresponsible teenage girl. "Ok, I know what we're doing today!" Logan says into the camera.

"What!" I yell and jump behind him.

"Oh... sorry, I meant us, like Brendan and I... you need to be over 21 to get in..."

"Fuck you!" I yell and walk to my room.

"Aye! You still a baby! You can't say those words!" I hear Logan run out of the apartment with Brendan on his tail.

I pull out my phone and call Daniel. "Siri, call 'blue baby'" 

"Calling 'Blue Baby'" Siri responds. My phone rings a few times before he picks up.

"Daniel, are you coming over or not!"

"I'm like five minutes away! Calm your tits!"

"I will not!" I yell and hang up the phone.

A/N
I don't know what I'm writing anymore!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda