Should I? Chpt. 34

Recap:
Pretty much Daniel and Chloe where making out on the couch of her and Logan's apartment, but they didn't know Logan had a secret camera put up.

LOGANS POV
Should tell tell them I have the video? Should I tell them how I know what they did? Should I try to scare Daniel? Yup. That's the one.

I storm into the apartment, knowing Chloe and Daniel where still on the couch, with Brendan behind me vlogging all of what is about to happen. I burst through the door and yell, "Get of my sister!" (Foursome reference, just me? Ok)

Daniel stumbles to the floor and looks up at me with the funniest terrified face ever! He either looks like he's about to cry, or about to throw up. I really don't know.

DANIELS POV
Chloe and I where sitting on the couch watching The Office. We were sitting on opposite sides of the couch, due to awkwardness we booth didn't know was going to happen.

Logan soon after barges into the apartment with Brendan running behind him. He yells, "Get off my sister!" I stumble off the couch onto the floor. I don't know if I should cry or run! I felt like my eyes where about to pop out of my head looking at a very angry Logan standing above me.

"I- I" I manage to stutter out.

"Bro, Get off him! We didn't do anything!" Chloe yells.

"Haha. That's what you think. You know what this is?" He holds up his phone, "this is the little video of you two. Explain!" Logan yells looking at me.

"I- um- eh- we- ah- just- um" I stutter.

"I just joking guys!" Logan says and jumps around, soon breaking a plate. "It's a prank!"

"Prank wars!" Chloe yells and helps me up. "Why Don't We, and Chloe, against Logan Paul. Or are you to scared?" Chloe asks Logan.

"Deal, only if you let Brendan record it. Vlog life!" Logan says and shrugs.

"Deal!" Chloe says as her and Logan shake hands. "This means war, prank war."

A/N
I'm back bitches! I guess. I don't know really. I've been iffy on when I can get the time to write!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda