Meeting WDW Chpt. 6

March 6th
CHLOES POV
I woke up to Logan starting his vlog as usual. Today was the day he had to shoot this music video for a boy band. I got up and changed into fishnets, black ripped jeans , and a crop top.

(Chloe+ outfit^)

(Chloe+ outfit^)

As the crew showed up, the guys did too. I never formally met them, but apparently Logan did! "THAS MY BOIS! We got Jonah, we got Daniel, we got Zach, we got Jack, we got Corbyn with a 'y' though!" Logan said fist bumping all of them. "Also, superstars, I have my baby sister with us today! She will fill in if we need more girls!"

"Hey, I'm Chloe, @Cholepaul on Instagram, twitter, and Snapchat! Always plug!" I say to them.

After I said that they all looked at Logan's vlog camera and chanted "@whydontwemusic"

While we were chasing the sunset, I got Daniel to take a picture of me for my Instagram, the life of being an Instagram model! "The sunset is so gorgeous!" I say.

"Really, because I think you are!" Daniel says with a wink. He then runs off to catch up with the rest of the guys for one of the last shots of the day.

"Chloe! Come here! We need one more shot!" Logan calls.

"Sure what's up?" I say walking over.

"Just stand there, swoon over them, and act all surprised and stuff. Got it?"

"Sounds easy enough!" They all started singing and my heart melted. It wasn't very difficult swooning over such hot guys, but I needed to keep myself somewhat together so I didn't start crying tears of joy.

The finished the shoot and threw rose petals into the air. I think it's kinda funny how in that shot Daniel is the only one not throwing any petals so it looks like he is just standing to the side holding a guitar.

We head back to the apartment and all the guys gather up their stuff and go. We heard five people saying 'goodbye' to us as they left.

About an hour later the crew was out of the apartment too. The place was somewhat cleaned up so I decided just to go to sleep.

I showered, changed into my pajamas, and checked my phone.

@seaveydaniel followed you
@jackaverymusic followed you
@jonahmarais followed you
@imzachherron followed you
@corbynbesson followed you
@whydontwemusic followed you

A/N
Heyyy! My post schedule is currently messed up on this book because I want to get a good amount of chapters out so I will have enough to only post once a day!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyyy!
-Manda