Diss track! Chpt. 19

CHLOES POV
I heard the song and I cried my eyes out. I can't believe Jake would say that! In the diss track he made called "Logang Sucks" he made a verse about me (let's pretend it was after he said 'we both got lambos, but you don't know how to drive that shit' yeah, that verse) He told me he would never bring that up ever again.

Logan walked into my room and saw my sobbing. "What's wrong!" He asked.

"Did you see what Jake posted?"

"No... what happened?"

"Just watch it!"

He took out his phone and listened to the whole thing. He threw his phone across the room and hugged me. "We will get back at him. I will hit up the Why Don't We boy's!"

DANIELS POV
"Guys! Look! Jake posted a music video!" All the guys came over to my computer and we were all shocked.

"I. Can't. Believe. He. Said. That. About. His. Own. Sister. " Zach said.

"I'm going to call her!" I say and pick up my phone. I FaceTime her with all the guys next to me.

She answers the phone and her eyes are all red and puffy. "Hey guys." She says sadly.

"Hey, Chloe!" We all say in unison causing he to giggle.

"I'm guessing you saw Jakes thing..." she says.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry, Chloe! That's not okay what he did to you." I say.

"I know, LOGAN come here!" She yells.

"Hey baby sister, who are you on the phone with?" We hear from off the screen.

"It's the boys!" She says. Logan comes into frame.

"Guys, we are coming over. Look like studs when we get there!" He says.

"No problem with that!" I say.

"We will be over in an hour!" He says and hangs up. 

CHLOES POV
"Let's go react to it for some vlog content. " Logan says to me.

"Okay, give me a minute." (I know in the real vlog it was Ayla next to him, let's pretend it was Chloe, k thx bai)

"Okay, so Jake released a diss track of saying the logang sucks!" Logan says into his camera. I was holding Kong to calm myself down.

"What!" I said.

"Straight up, he insulted the family. Like... and I think it's bad! This is why I was so hyped, because you know we are going to hit back harder baby!"

"He has no idea what's coming!"

"Like literally, it's going to be really bad. Like I'm going to take it way to far"

"Me too!"

"Before I play this video, Jake, like you treat you fans like shit, which I think is bad enough-"

"Why would you do something like this? You also treat your real family like shit!" I say cutting off Logan.

"Someone told me you were making this song, so I could plan a day ahead. You better look into who's your friends and who's not!"

"Man, that must suck! You guys are so salty over there!"

'The only thing worse than your song is the logang'

"Okay, I don't get mad," Logan says, "but logang, this is beyond me, he's insulting us. I'm not going to lie Jake, you did good. You've rattled me, I'm not shook, but I'm rattled.

Then, the verse about me came on.

'And the one I called my baby sister?
Now every fan is trying to resist her,
Got those 5 boys on you actin like a thot,
Actin like a bitch, that ain't hot,
My baby sister?
More like a cry baby,
After your boyfriend in Ohio abused you,
You were begging me 'save me',
Yeah you deserved that shit,
To be honest, I wasn't fazed by it!
Because everyday is lit'

"Tell me Jakey, how does it feel to know your little sister is going to take you down? Bringing up my past is a no, don't worry, I haven't called you my brother since what you did to me!" I say.

"Shit little brother, she also got some mad flow, you really messed up!" Logan says.

' I thought for like ten minutes on how I could roast myself, and that's all I got'

"Don't worry, we'll handle the rest!" Logan says pointing at us.

"They asked us too. They said help me help you make a better song! So we're going to make a better song!"

"Why don't we make a better song, with Why Don't We?

We head to there house a little after. "YA YEET WHERE MY BOIS AT!" Logan yells bursting through their doors. "Oh, hey boys, I'm assuming you heard the song..."

"We saw the video!" Zach says.

"And did you see he called you a 'Walmart One Direction' did you see that?" Logan asks.

"I mean, at least we can sell tickets." Jonah says.

"Oh yeah! Jake, remember when you did a team ten tour and you couldn't sell any tickets? Yet my boys are selling out shows across the country" I say stepping next to the boys.

"I mean messing with me, and the logang, is one thing, and now I need to bring in the assassins!" Logan says.

"I mean, we are actually good at music!" Daniel says scratching the back of his neck.

We all go to the studio. Jake doesn't know what's coming for him...

A/N
I know, the fake roast I made about my character is better than his entire song! Don't worry, I made one for her about jake! It's coming!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda