Golfing. Chpt. 17

CHLOES POV
"Wake up Chloe! The guys will be here soon" Logan yells at me.

"Ugh" I get up and get dressed. I put on a white crop top, a backpack, and black shorts.

"Your wearing that?" Logan asked me.

"Yup, in getting back at Jack!"

"Oh, making your ex jealous! I like it." We heard a knock on the door. I sat down on the couch while Logan went to answer it. "It's da boiis!" He yelled. "Wait, how did you get Kong?"

"Um... this isn't Kong this is our new Why Don't We dog!" Corbyn said.

"What are you talking about bro? I know that's Kong by his tongue!" Logan said.

"Now this is Kong the savage" Daniel said.

"No it's Kong the savage! But Kong is over here! Look!"

"Dude, I don't know what your talking about!" Corbyn said as they walked over to Kongs cage.

We all walked into the patio to jump around on the ramp Logan set up yesterday for a vlog. I did a backflip because I'm cool like that. "It's a good time at the Logan Paul household." Logan said to the camera.

Jeff came out and said, "guys, be careful. Don't hit the ceiling-"

"Okay Dad!" Logan yelled. Jeff walked back inside. Logan moved the ramp farther and was about to jump over the boy's.

"Guys, stop. Someone might get hurt!" Jeff said as he peered his head out the door.

"I will stop after one jump!" Logan replied. He set up the ramp and me and the guys all sat on the floor lined up in front of it.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I whisper to Daniel who was sitting next to me. The order went Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, me, Daniel, and Zach.

"Don't worry, I will protect you!" He said with a wink at the end. I already told him about my plan to make Jack jealous, so I guess he was going along with it.

He made the jump and everyone jumped up and started cheering. "That's trust!" Logan says to the camera.

Jeff told us to stop, so we all went inside and played ping pong. "Boys enough fun and games!" Logan yelled. We all stoped what we were doing. "Where going to play more games!" We all started jumping around like lunatics.

"Me too! Now let's go!" I yell and run out the apartment door.

As we were buying the golf balls, Logan was joking around "everyone here is a rich white dude. I don't belong here!"

"Logan, aren't you rich and white?"

"Umm... no, I'm just a pale choch from Ohio!" He put his head under the ball dispenser, and soon realized that was a bad idea.

"Logan, this is a place of edict and-" Jeff said but was cut off by Logan.

"Here's the problem, bro-" then Jeff cut him off.

"Your a choch!"

"Yes. And I'm pretty loud in my vlogs! One large bucket off balls please!" All the guys started laughing.

"You guys are so immature!" I say "all these people are so good! We are going to embarrass ourselves!"

A/N
Sup! I'm trying to get quotes from the vlog, that's why it takes me longer to write it!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda