Prank wars. Pt. 2 chpt. 36

LOGANS POV
Oh. They got me. They got me good. Time to clap back at the those bitches face.

I call Mom, aka Vlog Mom, to get in on my plan.

I call Chloe to the living room. She walks in texting who can I only assume are the Why Don't We boy's. I have tears streaming down my face and she looks up. "Oh my god! Logan, are you okay!" She drops her phone and runs to me.

"We- we're- we are moving." I say. She backs up.

"This is a joke... right! This is part of your stupid prank wars, right!" She yells.

"Call Mom, she told me earlier." I stutter out.  She runs to the other side of the room, where she dropped her phone, picked it up off the floor, and called Mom.

"Hey Mom... yeah, Logan just told me... you aren't serious, right?... no... are you kidding!... fine, love you too, bye Mom!" She says into the phone. She starts to tear up as she hangs up.

"You should tell the boys, we leave in three days..." she runs to her room and slams the door.

A few minutes later, I get texts from the boys asking about our move. I tell them all that we will be gone for nine months. Off. Maybe I should end this... nahh.

Skip to the next day
Chloe is about to run out the door before I stop her. "Where do you think your going?" I ask.

"I'm going to hang out with my friends before we leave!" She says and tries to get past me.

"Not So fast, who said we were moving?" I ask.

"You did dip shit!" She says and tried to again get past me.

"Ohh, yes. That prank! I can't believe you fell for that, shorty!" I say and walk away.

"Bitch!" She yells.

"Prank wars, bitch!" I yell back.

A/N
Hey guys! I almost forgot which book I was writing at the moment! Was that a shameless plug for my other book? Yes.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda