Stalking Chpt. 5

CHLOES POV
"So, remember that boy band we saw in concert the other day?" Logan asks me.

"Yeah, why?" I say.

"In shooting their music video tomorrow! It's for their new song "Nobody Gotta Know" its straight fire!" He says to his vlog camera.

"So what do you need me for?"

"Well, baby sis, if we don't get enough girls, we are going to need you to act!"

"Act what?"

"They will be going around sining to random girls on the street and we hope that I don't get fined or put in jail because we don't have a permit to shoot!"

"Still, what would I need to act out?"

"Really just swooning over those studs. They are my man crushes."

"Good to know! What is the bands name again?"

"Why Don't We..."

"Why Don't We what?... Logan what's the name of the band?"

"Why Don't We!..."

" why Don't We what! What is the band?"

"Just look up whydontwemusic"

"Gottcha!" I say and walk to my room. I shut the door behind me and start looking at this band.

Through investigations, I have found 4/5 of them are single. The only one who isn't is taken by my MAMA FUCKING CHICKEE! All these guys are really hot, but when I turn 18 on April 20th, I would be too old for that Zach kid!

OMG I don't know what I like better! Jacks noodles, Daniels ocean blue eyes, or Beans ascetic! Well, I do enjoy Corbina over all of them! What can I say!

I am a minor stalker so I took about three hours figuring everything out about these guys. I've known BeautyChickee's channel for so long, and her vlog channel I didn't even realize it was the little Bean in them!

I scroll a little far on this ocean eyes one and he was on fircken American Idol! What the hell! He has a selfie with Jlo! Lucky! Im just some Instagram model!

I also scroll pretty for in the tall ones and see he was a guest in magcon! Good for him! I always wanted to go on a social media tour!

The baby Zach also went on a few social media tours! How are all these kids so perfect?

Apparently the noodle kids noodles are just a perm! His real hair is straight! I feel lied to, betrayed, and hurt. They aren't real noodles!

A/N
Wassup! To be real, I almost cried when I found out Jacks noodle hair was a perm!

Why are all the guys so perfect!

Q: how did you find out about the band Why Don't We?

A: Chickee Vlogs last year in the summer! She recently started vlogging again and in all for it!

I hope you guys enjoy!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyyy!
-Manda