Shopping! Chpt. 39

DANIELS POV
"Are you done cleaning your eyes yet, Zach?" I yell up the stairwell.

"And ears!" I hear him yell from the bathroom.

"Hurry up or else we'll leave you here!" I yell back.

"Fine!" He grunts and stomps down the stairs. "I'm here. Are you ready now?" Zach asks.

"Don't use that tone to your father!" Chloe yells and puts her arm around my waist. We glare at Zach, our child, I guess. "I won't hesitate to leave you home." She says sternly.

"Your scaring me..." I whisper in her ear.

"Suck it up, this is funny!" She whispers back.

"I'm sorry, Dad. Can we go now?" Zach says.

"Yes, now get in the car, son." I say and grab the car keys.

We drive up to the mall. Zach finally stops asking if we are there yet. I park into an open spot in the very back of the parking lot. "Can you park any closer!" Zach whines. 

"We will turn this car around, young man!" I yell.

"Fine" he mumbles.

"Zach, we are not buying you anything. Hope you have your money!" Chloe says and gets out of the car, "but don't forget, Zach, you said you would buy me food."

"Yay! Shopping!" He yells.

"Don't forget what we taught you, don't talk to strangers, don't let anyone take you anywhere, find the best deals, and last but not least, but me food." Chloe says and we abandon Zach in the parking lot. We make a run for the mall hoping his baby Zachs legs won't catch up to us.

"I don't want to spend money. I'll go where ever you want!" Chloe says.

"Okay, let's go!" I say and drag her to the malls Best Buy.

"Uh no..." she sighs.

"Uhh, yes!" I retort. I run to the drones and she slowly lags behind me. "Look at this one! It was a camera attached!" I screech.

"Mhm... cool..." Chloe says staring at her phone. I run to the camera isle and she again, slowly lags behind me.

"Look at this one! This will be great for photography!"

"Isn't that what cameras are for?" She asks.

"I guess..." I put the camera down. "Your such a drab. Let's go look at clothes!" I grab her and and pull her to Forever 21 with me. "Pick one thing and I'll get it for you!"

"No, you are not spending your money on me." She says.

"Ohh, but I am. One thing. Just one!"

"Fine, you pick out one thing, and I'll get it for you too" she smiles.

"Hmm, actually can we make this a secret Santa kinda thing? We get eachother something, and we swap. Deal?" She smiles again.

"Deal." She says and shakes my hand. "Nothing over, let's say, $50!" She says and runs out of the store like she already knows what she's going to get.

I'm wandering around some clothes stores and a clerk comes up to me. "Do you need help?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'll trying to find something for a girl... friend. I mean- friend... girl..." I stutter.

"Don't worry, I gotcha. What's she like?" The sales clerk asks me.

"Oh, Chloe is really nice, she's sweet, she has the most gorgeous eyes-"

"Sorry, I ment what does she like?"

"Ohh, she's girly yet edgy I guess..."

"Okay, I know just the thing!" She walks in to the room behind the cash register. She came out with this black zip up hoodie with a floral pattern of the front.

"I love it!" I say. She hands me the hoodie and I step on like. Wow. Only $20!

CHLOES POV
I headed to [insert a name of a store guys shop at]. I was looking around for a little bit until a saw this gray hat. Being honest, it wasn't very special, but I knew I could give it to him as a replacement to one I stole from him the day we met.

I pick up the hat and but it. I still have time until he's done, he doesn't know how hard it is for a girl to shop, so I text Zach.

Text convo
Flawless😛- I'm done. But me food now!
Babyzach👶🏻- Ugh Fine. Meet in the food court in five minutes
Flawless😛- don't talk to your mother like that!
End of text convo

I walk to the food court and sit down at an open table.

Zach comes over and buys me my food. We eat and when I was done I just got up and left, not saying a word.

I got a text from Daniel to meet him by the fountain in he middle of the mall. I make my way over and he's holding something behind his back. I walk over to him.

"Dani!" I yell "I'm here! My gift has a story behind it." I say to make it seem very thought out.

"3...2..1" he says and we exchange gifts.

"So, the story behind mine is on the first day we met, I stole your hat! That's it..." I say and smile.

"That's where it went!" He says. I roll my eyes. "Open yours thief"

I open it and see this really pretty, no, gorgeous, jacket. "Dani, I love it! Are you sure you stayed in the $50 range?"

"Yeah! I wasn't going to spend more money than I had too!" We laughed.

"Thank you." I say and we hug.

@Chloepaul black hearted🖤Liked by Seaveydaniel, imzachherron, and 846,827 others

Liked by Seaveydaniel, imzachherron, and 846,827 others.
User33: cuteeeee
User92: show ur boobs
Seaveydaniel: wHeReS mY PiC cReD

 User33: cuteeeeeUser92: show ur boobsSeaveydaniel: wHeReS mY PiC cReD

@seaveydaniel im cold.
Liked by Chloepaul, jackaverymusic, and 846,826 others
User: daddy😘
User29: choke me daddy
User: "the daddy days r over"
Jonahmarais: stud muffin

A/N
This is long. I probably won't write more on this book until I finish my other one, which of you aren't reading it, you should.

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda