Pool day! Chpt. 10

CHLOES POV
"Guys, can we go swimming now!" Jack whined.

"Sure noodles! Let's go!" I say and run to their backyard. They all are behind me. One of them catches up and throws me into the pool. "Dude, what the hell! Now I have nothing to change into when I'm dry!" I say after coming up to the surface. Who ever it was, they threw me in while I was still in my hoodie.

"It was Jonah!" Zach yells.

"Thanks rosey!" I say and pat his head. I walk over to Jonah and say, "JoJo, can you give me a hug?" With a pouty face.

"No get away from me!" He yells playfully and jumps into the pool.

"No fair!" I take off the hoodie revealing my olive green bikini. All of the guys start staring, besides Bean because you know, girlfriend. "Take a picture, it will last longer!" I say.

"Fine, I will!" Daniels says. He takes out his phone and takes a picture of me.

"Don't be doing anything with that picture Danny Boi!" I yell back and jump into the pool. Everyone else jumps in after me besides Jack. "Get in loser!"

"Hey, I need to tan a bit!" He says and lays down on the grass.

We were swimming for a few hours till the sun started setting. "Guys, can I borrow one of your hoodies since Jonah threw mine in the pool?" I ask getting louder at the end.

"Sure, come with me!" Daniel says as he is drying off. He takes me to his room and hands me one of his Why Don't We hoodies. "Put it on, I don't need you walking around the house soaking wet!"

"Thanks Danny Boi!"

"Is that name really sticking?"

"Yup!"

"I will only let you call me that if I can give you a nickname too!"

"Hm... fine Danny Boi!"

"Okay, Cupcake!"

"Why cupcake?"

"Because your so sweet!" I blush and shove him out of his room so I could change. Before I knew it I got an alert on my phone saying Daniel posted something.

@Seaveydaniel she told me to take a picture because it lasts longer, so I did!Tagged: ChloepaulLiked by Loganpaul, jonahmarais, and 95,257 othersUser15: she prob j a hoe thoUser268: she not worth ur timeLoganpaul: slow down there Daniel!Jakepaul: ...

Tagged: Chloepaul
Liked by Loganpaul, jonahmarais, and 95,257 others
User15: she prob j a hoe tho
User268: she not worth ur time
Loganpaul: slow down there Daniel!
Jakepaul: user15 she is a hoe😴😴
User063: she was exposed!^
User96:^^
User941: ^^^
Chloepaul: so people think I'm a hoe now... gotcha 😉😉

A/N
Sorry for the late post! I had a family event today!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda