Prank wars finale. Pt. 3. Chpt. 37

CHOLES POV
"We need something good!" I tell the boys in their kitchen. "Something Logan could never comeback from!"

LOGANS POV
I was sitting in the living room and Chloe walked in. "Hey!" She said "can Daniel come over?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever." I answer and get back to editing. I hear her open the door and her and Daniel run to her room.

I hear her room door lock quietly and the bed starting to squeak. "Oh my good Chloe, your so ti-tight..." I hear Daniel moaning. Why is he moaning in my sisters room.

"Daniel! Oh- right th- there!" I hear Chloe yell. I hear a string of moans, the bed squeaking, and moans.

It finally hits me. Their fucking. I run out of my spot on the couch and rip open her locker door of the hinges. "Get off her!" I yell. I look and see Daniel and Chloe laughing: fully clothed. "What the fuck happened in here!" I yell again.

"Daniel was the best I ever had, is what." Chloe says and shrugs. My eyes go wide. I walk closer to Daniel and he walks back and hits the wall.

Daniel jumps up and yells, "Prank wars!"

I want to murder them! "This went to far!" I yell.

"Oh, that means we won." Chloe states.

"Fine! Jerks." I say and leave the room placing the door that I ripped out of the wall next to her doorway.

CHLOES POV
Three hours ago...
"We need something good!" I tell the boys in their kitchen. "Something Logan could never comeback from!"

"I don't know!" Jack yells.

"The one we did, Jack and Zach, didn't work very well. It needs to be good. What do you guys think?" I say turning to Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel.

"I have an idea..." Jonah said and raised his hand. He then explained to me his idea.

"Who does Logan trust the most out of all of us?" Corbyn asks me.

"Probably Daniel..." I turn to him.

"Daniel, your hat was put in the ring. Any objections...? No, okay! Let's plan this ish!" Corbyn yells.

A/N
Hey guys! This is the last part of Prank Wars!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda