Concerts! Chpt. 4

@Chloepaul I don't call you my brother anymore🥀🥀Liked by Alissaviolet, loganpaul, and 472,971 othersComments disabled for this post

Liked by Alissaviolet, loganpaul, and 472,971 others
Comments disabled for this post

CHLOES POV
Logan said he wanted to take me to some concert tonight. He said something about it being some new boy band that is really good. (I know he took George, but for the story, it was Chloe)

I changed into a black dress with thigh high heeled boots

(Chloe+ outfit^)

Skip to concert
We were outside about to go into the concert. Logan was talking about them and said "They are like a newer, better One Direction! Yeah, better than One Direction! I just said that!"
(A/N- actually said that in his vlog... I agree with him)

"So like they are actually really good?" I asked.

"Does being here make us fangirls?"

"Yup!"

"Fine! I will be a fangirl with you, Chloe!"

Later in the concert, Logan and I go backstage. "Im going in!" He said.

"Logan! Don't go on stage! They're singing!" By the time I said that, he was already on stage vlogging all of it. He ran off the stage as their song ended.

"Yo, these kids are going to kill me!" He says. We walk back to the car and drive home.

As we walk into the apartment, he asks me "what do you think of the guys?"

"I don't know, they can sing."

He pulls out his vlog camera and says "Logang, those boys are Why Don't We, they are suave and pure studs! I will reach out to them and one day meet them!"

He signs off the vlog and I get ready for bed. I shower, brush my teeth, and say goodnight to everyone.

A/N
So I did look in Logans real vlog from when he went to the concert! Those guys are studs though!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyy!
-Manda