Choch. Chpt. 31

CHLOES POV
"Guys, I'm going home!" I yell right before I leave to go back to Logan and I's apartment.

"Do you have to go?" Daniel whines stopping me from leaving.

"I haven't been home in two days. I'll text you!" We hug and I get into the uber going to the apartment.

As I walked in, Logan stood in front of the door and threw a plate at my feet. "Okay, bye!" I say turning around.

"Ayla!" He yells (this is when Ayla was his assistant ). I walk back into the room and run to Ayla.

"I missed you!" She squeals.

"I missed you too!" I said. She grabs my hand and drags us into my room. Logan runs into the room. "Get away you choch!" I yell jokingly.  Logan leaves while breaking a plate on his way out.

"Tell me everything!" She says.

"Nothing much I guess." I answer.

"There is no way! I saw you and Daniels snapchat! You guys where hanging out all day the past two days!"

"Shhh! Logan might hear you!"

"Okay, so it's definitely something!" I then tell her everything that happened the past two day leaving out the the part about how I really like him.

After hearing me talk, Ayla says, "so, are you two a thing or not?"

"We aren't, and I know we'll never be!"

"Don't forget, never comes only when never is all that you know" she winks and runs out of the room because Logan called her.

Maybe she's right. She did quote the boy's lyrics...

A/N
I typed all this up, then realized I wasn't in WiFi the entire time. I'm so smart!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda