Everyday, bro! Chpt. 18

CHLOES POV
"Jeff is the fist one up because he actually knows what he's doing!" Logan says to the camera. Jeff hot it and it passed the fence. "Woah! If anyone wacks balls better than Jeff Levin-"

"I think I'm pretty good at hitting balls." I say and wink at the camera.

"That's enough little sister!" Logan yells.

"You sure?" I wink again.

"Okay!" Logan pick me up and puts me next to Brendan behind the camera.

We finished up and started walking to the putting range. "Okay, we just found out that my brother Jake Paul came out with a song-"

"It's everyday bro!" Zach says cutting Logan off.

"Brother Jake," I say with air quotes around brother, "if you were going to make a song, why didn't you hit up the Why Don't We boys?"

"Well we are going to listen to this song, it's probably horrible, that put a little bit!" They start playing the song and Logan pauses it and walked away. He walks back and continues listening to the song. We are all just laughing because how bad it is. "I don't know, bro. It shouldn't be everyday bro!"

We walk down to the putting range and Logan picks up his camera and says "okay, we are relaxing out ears I bit! Chloe hot the ball!" He yells at me.

"Gotcha!" I yell back. I hit it in because I'm cool like that.

"Woah baby sister! You got some skills!"

"I know. I'm not just a pretty face!" I say and wink again.

Logan tries and completely misses. "Got my dick off and call me Jake Paul!" He yells. He has a complete melt down and all that junk.

We were all getting ready to leave but before the guys could, I said, "Daniel, do you think you can take a picture of me for my insta?"

"Sure, hun!" He answered. We walked over to a brick wall and he took the picture.

"Thanks, babe!" I yelled as he walked back to the car.

"No problem, bb!" I walked back over to Logan and Brendan.

"Do you guys think I'm making Jack jealous enough?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Your really getting to him!" Logan says and Brendan just gives me a thumbs up.

We go back home and Logan was ready to sign off his vlog. "Chloe, is there anything else you would like to say to the Logang?"

"Yeah! Jake, your song is just like you. It's shit!" I say and wake goodbye.

"Good one baby sis!" He signs off his vlog and go to sleep.

@Chloepaul though my heart breaks slow, that's what it's made for

@Chloepaul though my heart breaks slow, that's what it's made for...💙
📸- Seaveydaniel
Liked by loganpaul, Seaveydaniel, and 927,917 others
User11: y does she always use the guys lyrics!
Seaveydaniel: yayyy pic cred!
User202: he commented!

💙📸- Seaveydaniel Liked by loganpaul, Seaveydaniel, and 927,917 othersUser11: y does she always use the guys lyrics!Seaveydaniel: yayyy pic cred!User202: he commented!

@seaveydaniel slow down girl...💙
📸- Chloepaul
Liked by Loganpaul, Chloepaul, and 93,827 others
User018: IS THERE SOMETHING U WOULDNLIKE TO TELL US DANIEL
Chloepaul: yayy I got my pic creds🤗🤗
User947: daddy👅👅
Jonahmarais: stud

A/N
Hey! What's up!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda