WDW house! Chpt. 8

CORBYNS POV
I texted Chloe our address and told her to come over. She said she would be here soon, so I told the guys. "Guys! Chloe is coming soon! Be nice to my best friend!" I yelled. I heard everyone rush down stairs.

"When will she be here?" Zach asked.

" about fifteen minutes. Why?" I said. He didn't respond he just ran upstairs to the bathroom to do his hair.

"Zach is way to young for her!" Jack says.

"Hey, don't hit on my bestie while she is here, and Daniel, don't pretend I didn't see your comment on her post!" I tell them.

"Um... no promises!" Daniel says and runs to the couch.

"You too Jonah and Jack! She my best friend, break her heart and I break your face!" I yell.

"Yes ma'am!" Jonah says and solutes to me. They both walk away to where Daniel was.

About ten minutes later, Chloe is here and we are all sitting in the living room just talking and having a great time.

CHLOES POV
Anyone would love to be in the position I'm in right now. I'm surrounded by five hot guys, I'm somewhat internet famous, I graduated high school early, and I feel amazing! Wow, I'm really living life!

We started playing truth or truth because I was to chicken about the dares they might make me do.

"Chloe, truth or truth?" Bean asks me.

"Hm... I don't know! I'm going to have to say truth!"

"Hm... which Why Don't We boy do you like the most?"

"Oblivious my best friend, the bean!" Everyone clutches their hearts and pretends to start crying while Corbyn is just giving me a high five.

The game went on and nothing really interesting happened. It was getting late and Logan was about to come pick me up. "Guys, in heading out soon. Thank you so so much for having me over!" I say as I get off the couch.

"Hey, can we all get your number?" Zach asks.

"I don't know, you look a little young..." I say.

"Well, nobody gotta know!" He says and winks.

"You guys are such dorks! Just get my number from Corbyn! Bye guys!" I said as I left their house and jumped into Logan's car.

JACKS POV
How come she gave Corbyn her number and not any of us? I know he has Christina, so they are just friends ... right?

A/N
Hey people! I still need to know who you want this fanfic to be about! I need to know soon so I can develop their relationship into the story!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyyy!
-Manda