Day with Daniel. Chpt. 33

CHLOES POV
Almost five minutes later, on cue, some one knocks on the door. I open it to reveal a smiley Daniel. "Hey hun!" He says and walks into the apartment.

"Please, come in." I say sarcastically. "Did you at least bring food?"

"No, I can order some if you want!"

"Please!" I plop down on the couch next to where Daniel had settled. I place his head on his shoulder and he placed his head on top of mine. We look over and lock eyes and laugh.

"What're we doing?" Daniel asks with a toothy grin.

"I dunno" I saw with the same idiotic smile he has.

Our faces our centimeters apart. We are looking into each others eyes, smiling. His hand moved to my cheek bring me closer: slowly. I shut my eyes and let him take control of me. He tilted my face and brought me to his face. Our lips locked. We moved in sync, his tongue swiping my mouth. I parted my lips slightly for him to enter. With his hand, he was stroking my hair, softly. Fireworks exploded. I felt something new: love.

We pulled apart and stared at each other. "That was really something different..." I say to break the silence. Daniel chuckles.

"Your so pretty. No, not pretty: gorgeous." I feel my cheeks heating up.

"Your perfection." I say.

LOGANS POV
I would be lying if I said I didn't put a hidden camera in the apartment for the vlog. I wanted to clickbait it "What my little sister does when I'm not home!?" But now I don't know if I can! Like she just made out with Daniel! 1) gross! 2) get it Daniel!

A/N
Sorry for being MIA! Hehe. I'm also not going to be posting this weekend bea cause I'm volunteering all weekend!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda