Hug. Chpt. 16

CHLOES POV
The only one of all the Why Don't We boy's I trust are Corbyn and Daniel. Let's think, Jack just broke my heart and they were the only people there for me. Zach is to young to understand and Jonah seems distant.

I heard a knock on my door, so I got up to see who it was. I opened my door and saw a smiley Daniel with ice cream. Damn. Him and ice cream all at once? My eyes, they are finished. "Hey honey, you holding up okay?" He asked me.

"I guess. " I replied and he engulfed me into a tight bear hug. Daniel is almost always over now, considering Logan is always on set.

"Logan wants you to come golfing with us tomorrow, remember?"

"Do I have too?"

"You already said you would. Don't worry, I won't let anyone talk to you. "

"I only don't want to talk to Jack. He knows what he did. "

"You know he is really sorry. He have refused to come out of our room, or eat!"

"I couldn't imagine no food. I love it too much!"

"Well, just be ready to be with me, the guys, and Logan. " just then my phone rings. Daniel looks at the screen. " who in your phone is 'stupid bitch'? I hope it isn't me!" He said.

"It's not not, it's brother Jake. Give me a minute to take this call. "

"Kk" I walked into my room and shut the door.

"What do you want, jake?"

"Can you promo my song? It's coming out tomorrow!"

"Why the fuck would I do that for you?"

"Because I'm your brother!"

"Oh, the same brother that comments on my Instagram about me being a 'slut' or 'whore'! Who does that to their little sister? Please don't call me again." I said into the phone. I hung up before he could say anything else.

I walked out of my room and saw Daniel standing there with is arms open ready for a hug. "Don't worry about him. We will have fun tomorrow with everyone. " reassured me.

"If you think so..."

A/N
Sorry for the late post! What I do is write a chapter the day before I post it, so I don't have to stress about a time. I didn't realize I didn't write one until I was about to post one!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Ilyg!
-Manda